Igloos is permabanned.

Author Topic: Igloos is permabanned.  (Read 3123 times)

Igloos started to be more of a richard after his first ban. He kind of deserved it.
he got worse with the topics imo after his second

Did he actually get banned, or is he just trying to attention whore super hard?

Btw, someone post Igloo's avatar on the face of a cheerleader. That is the best ban reason 2013.

Ah yes, now for the regular dork who cries late because he knew of the news before the op did.

What's the point of doing this?

because it was pretty much out there for a while and a lot of people knew already lol
By then it's topic whoring

Igloos... I hate you SO much... I just...

Iglus, Sie sind sehr dumm und sehr frustrierend! Rot in der Hölle, du Sack Scheiße!

Ich bin so wütend, dass ich dies in Deutsch geben müssen!
Hint: google translate sucks
Half of what you said makes no sense

4000 posts in a couple of months is pretty impressive. I only managed to get 2000 in a year on my alt before getting banned.

4000 posts in a couple of months is pretty impressive. I only managed to get 2000 in a year on my alt before getting banned.
I have 1111 and I've been here for almost 2 years.

I have 1111 and I've been here for almost 2 years.
Nice nice, if you add all of my accounts together I only have about 3000 posts in total

I'm almost to 9000 on my first and only account. Do I deserve a medal for not breaking the rules?

I'm almost to 9000 on my first and only account. Do I deserve a medal for not breaking the rules?
Yes, but my forum accounts were banned for Self Delete and trolling so I would like a bronze medal as well.

God this got derailed fast.
Igloo's will be back no doubt about it because of the $5 key sale
Beware he'll either be like hidden or reveal himself as Igloo's 2 or some stuff

I'm almost to 10k, first account as well
I don't think it deserves a medal, there are probably lots of people here who haven't been banned. Hint hint: nobody knows who they are, though, because they don't post whore

I like how you can see that he still looks at the forums everyday.
I think he saw this and made a conscious effort to either try and not look at the Forums for a few days or to look at the Forums without being logged in.

I'm pretty sure you would be quite infuriated if he banned you for this post.
boltster has been banned permanently before.  getting permabanned should put perspective on those who get banned, that's the purpose.  if not, they're welcome to get banned again and again as long as they pay $20 each time until the message sinks in.

or they can be like the loser script kiddy exiles that DDOS an indie dev's forum community because they're so butthurt about being banned from a forum instead of just adapting to the rules and not acting like a handicap

idk why that last bit was necessary i just know they're reading though