Author Topic: Forums Really Slow?  (Read 3006 times)

Ever since I came back I have realized a dramatic decrease in performance. I mean, the forums used to refresh the page really fast and I could browse really fast with no slow downs or problems. Now it takes it longer and sometimes up to 5-10 seconds. Like, whats up with that?

Is anyone else getting this, or is it just me?

We switched servers.

We switched servers.
GOD DAMMIT

every single time a thread comes up with this mis-information

the search button lags the server and Badspots trying to find out why
thats why he disabled it a few weeks ago

We switched servers.
Pretty sure if we switched servers it would be fore a better one, not a worse one.
GOD DAMMIT

Wow, really?

Well actually, we switched servers, and it is a better one. But for some reason the search button is making the new one slow.

Well actually, we switched servers, and it is a better one. But for some reason the search button is making the new one slow.
Weirdest thing I ever heard, but I have noticed the Search was really slow.

Supposedly, there has been a continuous DDOS going on, but its only effect has been to slow things down.

Supposedly, there has been a continuous DDOS going on, but its only effect has been to slow things down.
I wouldn't think its 24/7

GOD DAMMIT

Thats not misinformation, the search button would never cause slow downs on the Blockland forums UNTIL Badspot switched servers...or it could be the ddosing thing too.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 04:05:43 PM by Altiris »

Thats not misinformation, the search button would never cause slow downs on the Blockland forums UNTIL Badspot switched servers...
Or since he updated the SMF software.

Yeah, I wish badspot would have removed the search bar for a little longer so we could post "search before you post" on all the duplicate topics for the trolls and the lols.

Thats not misinformation, the search button would never cause slow downs on the Blockland forums UNTIL Badspot switched servers...or it could be the ddosing thing too.
He said it himself on a topic a while ago, I'll try to find the quote

GOD DAMMIT

What are you talking about?

...we switched servers.

He needs better hosting, godaddy is bad.

I haven't noticed a slow-down.