Author Topic: wubbzy301 (Aka BLID #31852)- a bad host  (Read 7721 times)

Personally, I love Jail RPs, if they are built good. This morning I hopped on Blockland and decided to go to "Wubbzy301's Jail RP". I played for a bit until he kicked someone for no reaseon (he had an addon where he could put a reason for kick/ban). [Blockhead] said "freekick" and I said "yeah he is a admin. He can do that." then I said " it may stink but thats what hapens when 5 year olds play Blockland. they freekick and ban."I then got kicked. I rejoined and either Blockhead said something else or he olnly said "?" and he got permaed (banned for -1 minuts. Reason: "Can you shut the forget up for 10 minutes). I said "Badmin alert" and I got permaed with the same reason. Pics coming soon.

seems like there's a backstory
plus you kinda did call him a five year old...

True, true. But he did space between profanity so it didn't make it into asterisks. I mean really, who does that other than children that are 5 looking to act like a Bad-ass. Also most of the chat pics got lost because Blockland crashed. I did get a couple though.

I just figured out my screenshots got none of it! D: No pics then.

I checked your account and I can tell you don't use the forums often, but please provide evidence to your story, like pictures and such.

I would've done the same thing, all you did was insult him.

"I love jail RP's"
thats where your wrong

I would've done the same thing, all you did was insult him.

banned for -1 minuts. Reason: "Can you shut the forget up for 10 minutes
If you banned me I would hope you could come up with a better reason. This reason is so bad.

"I love jail RP's"
thats where your wrong
Crown's?
Cucumberdude's?
PressMe's?

Ohai Stunty.

Me and stunty haven't talked in months, years? Lol hi.

Sadly, recent Jail Escape servers tend to be stricken by the bad administration plague.

Ohai Stunty.

who are you. xD

Ohai Stunty.

:D you posted Bender transformer on my brony clan thing. Any where else I've seen you?