Author Topic: What is it about the blockland forums and furries+bronies?  (Read 14037 times)

A LOT of avatars are cropped from research
Frankie's was cropped from research for a while.

So were a few others.

2 images in my gallery gif avatar are cropped from research.

Wait what
Mine isnt even cropped from anything, it was just the head.
I was just kidding
mine isn't from research either

Oh

I knew you were joking about YOURS

oh christ it's this stuff again

oh christ it's this stuff again
nickelob: epitome of punctuality

I think they're a bunch of queers.

Are you trying to say that a football player would be a brony.
Not to stereotype (oh wait) but I don't see that happening.
I know this one guy whos a football player and hes pretty big. Hes a brony.

nickelob: epitome of punctuality
i don't keep frequent and/or thorough checks on the forums as much as i used to, but lawd have murcy not this stuff again.

This guy? He's a fitness nut on YouTube, and a brony as well (yes, it is real). jaxblade07, in case anyone is interested.

Seriously, people, stop this stereotyping! Haven't you learned by now that it is dumb?! Stereotypes are almost always formed from gossip and generalizations that aren't factual or thoroughly looked over. Get a clue.

I have a couple friends (brothers, in fact), both very muscular and athletic (as in, "I'm going out into the woods to chop up crap with my insanely sharp machete, and try not to cut out my pupil again.") They're both awesome, and guess what?! They DON'T CONSTANTLY TALK ABOUT PONIES. In fact, every brony I know is an awesome dude with plenty of non-pony related hobbies and an actual life.

I think it's time some people on this forum learned some logic, and stopped believing everything they hear, as long as it conforms with their ideals.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 12:59:26 AM by BluetoothBoy »

I think they're a bunch of queers.

woman loving friends!
oh wait

It just so happens that plastic bricks attract furries and colorful horses.

Hell I may be a brony but I will say this:
- Most bronies now act like peccable brats who are being so idiotic as to defending something like this against people with human blood in them.
And I'll also say this:
- Most Anti-Bronies feel that, because something is different, and it goes against stereotypes, they must hate on it and be too ignorant to realize that stereotypes are set by man and can be changed by man.

I may be a brony but I'm completely neutral on this stupid war filled with idiots.

The only furries I don't like are the ones who choose to be furry because they are misanthropic rather than using it as an expression of imagination and creativity.

"I hate being human and I hate humans hubloohoohooo >:CC animal master race"

Fortunately for me these furries are few and not much of a problem in general.

i dont have a problem with them as long as they dont shove it in your faces or be completely hypocritical
*cough*bronies*cough*