Author Topic: $20 dollars. Save up or spend all?  (Read 2836 times)

I recently got $25, but I plan on saving up for either new games or the Steam Summer Sale. I'd suggest the same to you.

congratulations on your graduating middle school being valued at 2 hours of working minimum wage lol

congratulations on your graduating middle school being valued at 2 hours of working minimum wage lol
So what did you get when you graduated from 8th grade?

1. 8th grade is the end of middle school/junior high for a lot of U.S. school systems

2. Like I said before, all families are different and don't all give their children money for school accomplishments, it doesn't necessarily have to do with how much money they have

Ok. The foreign school system is just a mess to me. Here's the Swedish one: 0-2nd grade (6 years old to 8) is elementary school. (the 0 is a sort of preschool, the real school environment starting in 1st grade) 3rd-6th grade (9 to 12) is middle school. 7th-9th grade (13 to 15) is high school. After that there comes (don't really know the name in English but..) gymnasium/senior high school which isn't really mandatory but very very few skip it still. The usual length is 3 years.

I've never received anything from my parents related to school. My ultimate conclusion is that they're poor. Which probably isn't far from the truth.

Ok. The foreign school system is just a mess to me. Here's the Swedish one: 0-2nd grade (6 years old to 8) is elementary school. (the 0 is a sort of preschool, the real school environment starting in 1st grade) 3rd-6th grade (9 to 12) is middle school. 7th-9th grade (13 to 15) is high school. After that there comes (don't really know the name in English but..) gymnasium/senior high school which isn't really mandatory but very very few skip it still. The usual length is 3 years.
that's how it is in some U.S. schools systems too

my school did that

can i answer this even if it wasn't directed at me?

that was 5 years ago how should I remember lol

more than $20

Save it for the Steam Summer Sale

that was 5 years ago how should I remember lol

more than $20

Stop acting like a haughty richard.

why the hell would you get money for graduating from 8th grade.

especially an amount like 250 dollars

Buy 4 Blockland keys it's on sale!  :cookieMonster:

Doesn't apply for people out of America.
Rates and stuff

Buy 4 Blockland keys it's on sale!  :cookieMonster:

Doesn't apply for people out of America.
Rates and stuff

i can buy about 5 bl keys lol, 5 dollars is about 3,70 euros