Poll

Do classic Trench Wars for 2 Weeks? (Old Map, BF3 Weapons, etc). (SCORES/WEAPONS WONT BE CLEARED)

Yes
19 (55.9%)
No
15 (44.1%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Glass Trench Wars [Server Re-Opened, New Map, Horses, etc]  (Read 34914 times)

I'm not saying that.

What I'm saying is that I find it funny that I posted something for you which was essentially what you were suggesting, you didn't post back on that topic to acknowledge that you now understand and the topic just died and then you post here about how you made it.
I am sorry I forgot to thank you for showing me that. My suggestion about awarding damage was unrelated to the coding help topic, but I should have replied to it after I found your help useful.

I am sorry I forgot to thank you for showing me that. My suggestion about awarding damage was unrelated to the coding help topic, but I should have replied to it after I found your help useful.
It's alright bro and we will take your suggestion into consideration. I personally have received a lot recently so you might see quite a few changes in the server soon.

i need a new key before i can play again.

my emails keep getting forgeted over.

I'd like to apply for mod position because I have only seen 4 of 14 admins on ever at your server. When I am on there are no admins most of the time.
Name: Bim
ID: 6734
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 01:40:13 PM by matthewbim11 »

I'd like to apply for mod position because I have only seen 4 of 14 admins on ever at your server. When I am on there are no admins most of the time.
I don't even think we have mod on the server, wouldn't be a bad idea though because I agree there is only a select few admins going between both servers.

Got a bug report for ya.
Whenever you pick up an ammo pile from a dead player, it lowers the max ammo capacity of the Magnum and the Battle Rifle. The Magnum gets it's max ammo lowered from 36 to 12 and the battle rifle from 144 to 36. The ammo types are .880 Magnum and 7.08 Heavy Rifle, respectively.

I'll look into this later.

Since I've received a lot of requests to improve the server today I decided to bring back an old feature we had during the "Classic Trench Wars" that is the new idea server command. Simply type /newidea (multi word idea) to submit your idea. This will also be on the server message rotation.

Just a note however. I don't know who else Glassi has given panel access to but if this command is spammed (and I will be checking the logs daily) I will be giving out 1 week bans. It records your name, ID and when you sent it as well as your idea.

Since I've received a lot of requests to improve the server today I decided to bring back an old feature we had during the "Classic Trench Wars" that is the new idea server command. Simply type /newidea (multi word idea) to submit your idea. This will also be on the server message rotation.

Just a note however. I don't know who else Glassi has given panel access to but if this command is spammed (and I will be checking the logs daily) I will be giving out 1 week bans. It records your name, ID and when you sent it as well as your idea.
I remember when Tomtom used a script to spam it with thousands of copies of some weird message.

Another tier-tac bug report: If you have sticks and concs and you use up all your sticks, the concs won't throw. They'll keep disappearing as if you had no ammo. I think the bug there might be in the conc file as opposed to the ammo file, but I'm not quite sure.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:07:25 PM by King of the Bill »

The bans for the idea spam will be longer if needed

Anyway I will look into the tier tac issue but I won't promise anything. This is a problem that the owner should fix and not me especially because working with weapons really isn't my strong suit.

Really neat concept, I have management access to the RTB server so that I can constantly administrate while not having BL open, how would this work, can only you check logs? or is it something other admins can see?  If so, I'd be more than happy to help you administrate it with you.

Really neat concept, I have management access to the RTB server so that I can constantly administrate while not having BL open, how would this work, can only you check logs? or is it something other admins can see?  If so, I'd be more than happy to help you administrate it with you.
At the minute the server has the idea script which I made 2 years ago so all there is only really logs. You can get them in Config/Server/NewIdeas.

Later I will make a very quick gui which will display the ideas which I will send to ACTIVE admins to be able to monitor ideas.

The following players received a 2 day ban for misusing the new idea command last night.

Joran ID 16128 ~ Just submitting random crap such as "lol" and "babiez"
nomeansGonzy ID 12337 ~ "lly <3333333333"
Death 12 ID 28920 ~ Submitted the word "rape" multiple times.

I'm serious about the punishments for misusing this command guys. I added the command so you guy could express what you want us to do in order to make the server more enjoyable for you. In 95% of cases the suggestions were very good and some I would actually like to see on the server myself and I promise you I will be talking to other admins about all these suggestions, but when people just misuse and spam the command it is insulting, not only to people like me monitoring the commands but also those who are actually suggesting proper ideas.

Edit: Going to lower the bans to 2 days for first offense, after that it will be 1 week.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 06:35:04 AM by Danny Boy »

Heres my killstreak I got today before I had to leave for work:

Wow that's impressive.