7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4552497 times)

because he's shown some unreasoned hatred for pokemon before and the only reason he gives is cause its "handicapped"
He using the word 'handicapped' in place of 'stupid' and if you're actually offended by that, you aren't quite ready for the internet.

And what makes his hatred unreasonable? He stated that he dislikes pokemon, not that "pokemon is a spawn of the devil and should be burned and kept away in the depths of hell forever" or something along those lines.

The point I'm getting at here is that pokemon isn't the best thing since sliced bread. It isn't a godsend and I'm tired of people treating it as such. It has its flaws and people being attacked for not liking it is absolutely loving ridiculous.

its more the fact he has to keep reminding us of the fact he hates pokemon every time someone posts it

Infact you guys got pissed off at fab when he said it but when Brickitect quoted the exact same thing barely anyone batted an eye towards it

Solution: Sacrifice Fab

Infact you guys got pissed off at fab when he said it but when Brickitect quoted the exact same thing barely anyone batted an eye towards it
"You guys" refers to those who are fans of pokemon, and those who aren't quoted the post in agreement. You literally just proved my point.

And is it no different for brickitect to regularly express his hate for pokemon than it is for you and other straight people to express their dislike for male content being posted in the thread?

because he's shown some unreasoned hatred for pokemon before and the only reason he gives is cause its "handicapped"
So he's the Egoraptor of BLF? Someone asks why he hates a game series and he just calls it stupid.

This isn't really fat special interest but at the same time it is? I'm trying to nail down what this is. Its really cute.

"You guys" refers to those who are fans of pokemon, and those who aren't quoted the post in agreement. You literally just proved my point.
no?
I'm sorry that we actually like a game and you people give no reason for disliking it other than the fact you think its "handicapped".
if you actually dislike it, give a actual reason and not some dumb lazy reason like "HURR DURR ITS JUST handicapped"

its like how people dislike furries because they say we're "handicapped"
And is it no different for brickitect to regularly express his hate for pokemon than it is for you and other straight people to express their dislike for male content being posted in the thread?
we still give more of a reason for it than the pokemon hate train does.

besides the main reason we say that is because theres an EXCESS amount of male content being posted and barely any female content.
this isn't the same situation, stop trying to make it seem like it is.

This isn't really fat special interest but at the same time it is? I'm trying to nail down what this is. Its really cute.
Chubby

Chubby is prty cute

post maor

chubby is meh to me
my personal preference is skinny.

no?
I'm sorry that we actually like a game and you people give no reason for disliking it other than the fact you think its "handicapped".
if you actually dislike it, give a actual reason and not some dumb lazy reason like "HURR DURR ITS JUST handicapped"

its like how people dislike furries because they say we're "handicapped"we still give more of a reason for it than the pokemon hate train does.
Everyone I know says this but I just don't get it. I bought Pokemon Y for the 3DS and it was a boring, annoying, frustrating and somewhat confusing experience. The story is corny as hell and having to encounter a pokemon battle every 12 seconds walking in the grass is super tedious.

My friends always want to battle me and wreck me with their level 50 legendaries or whatever, that or they want to trade pokemon when they assume that I somehow know what's value and what isn't, plus they always throw a bunch of information at me about the game so I've pretty much given up on interaction with other players. I seriously do not get it.
Additionally, you don't always need a reason to dislike something. People have preferences for many different kinds of art and media, and if it falls out of those preferences, surprise, you don't like it.

besides the main reason we say that is because theres an EXCESS amount of male content being posted and barely any female content.
this isn't the same situation, stop trying to make it seem like it is.
Newsflash, this is not a furry research thread, and you all have been treating it as such. I won't deny that a hella ton of suggestive images are posted here, but that still satisfies one of the multiple goals of the topic: to have nice art.

It should not matter at all, in this scenario and under any circumstance whether or not the subject(s) in a piece are male or female. If you like it, cool. If you don't, whatever. If you want to see more of a certain kind of art or want more of it in the thread, post it.

If you're looking for borderline research of a specific genre, this is not the place, and requesting it be posted is absolutely ludicrous.

Additionally, you don't always need a reason to dislike something. People have preferences for many different kinds of art and media, and if it falls out of those preferences, surprise, you don't like it.

And Flatflyer has a pretty good reason to dislike Fab's posts.

well you gave your reasoning as to why and that fine, I can understand why you dislike it.
Brickitect gave no reasoning whatsoever and keeps saying the same dumb not-an-actual reason why
doesn't mean he has to remind us that he hates it every time someone posts something related to it.
we get it, brickitect. you hate pokemon, you don't need to tell us 3 times.
Newsflash, this is not a furry research thread, and you all have been treating it as such
this isn't the main reason why we want female aren't
maybe for some it is but really some of us find female sona's cuter
as you said, preferences.
It should not matter at all, in this scenario and under any circumstance whether or not the subject(s) in a piece are male or female. If you like it, cool. If you don't, whatever. If you want to see more of a certain kind of art or want more of it in the thread, post it.
the problem is most of us don't know or have as many available sources as some other people have/are aware of.
besides, we have been doing this now (both me and fab at least.)