7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4552323 times)

Double post cause ima cigarette

well you gave your reasoning as to why and that fine, I can understand why you dislike it.
Brickitect gave no reasoning whatsoever and keeps saying the same dumb not-an-actual reason why

doesn't mean he has to remind us that he hates it every time someone posts something related to it.
we get it, brickitect. you hate pokemon, you don't need to tell us 3 times.
I do think it's a bit weird that you would antagonize brickitect for something like that when you've been going on about birds since you've joined. You've slowed down a little bit since then, so I'll give you that.

this isn't the main reason why we want female aren't
maybe for some it is but really some of us find female sona's cuter
as you said, preferences.
Part of me feels like this is an excuse, but I'll give you that as well.

the problem is most of us don't know or have as many available sources as some other people have/are aware of.
besides, we have been doing this now (both me and fab at least.)
As far as I can tell, most of the art posted here is from FA or e6. You don't really need a bajillion good sources to post stuff, but regardless, I believe it's reasonable to say that you shouldn't complain unless you do so.

I do think it's a bit weird that you would antagonize brickitect for something like that when you've been going on about birds since you've joined. You've slowed down a little bit since then, so I'll give you that.
to be fair, you guys did complain about me doing that, so really in all fairness you should be complaining about what he did too.
As far as I can tell, most of the art posted here is from FA or e6. You don't really need a bajillion good sources to post stuff, but regardless, I believe it's reasonable to say that you shouldn't complain unless you do so.
Yeah, I've started to post more pictures in here, but it would be nice for others to do so as well so we could get a little more variation in the thread.

to be fair, you guys did complain about me doing that, so really in all fairness you should be complaining about what he did too.
That's the thing though, I can't recall having seen him post like that on very many occasions.

Yeah, I've started to post more pictures in here, but it would be nice for others to do so as well so we could get a little more variation in the thread.
Variation is subjective, and I personally believe it's not really an issue, but whatever.

That's the thing though, I can't recall having seen him post like that on very many occasions.
That's probably due to the fact pokemon stuff hasn't really been posted in this thread that much.

we get it, fatflyer. you are obsessed with birds, you don't need to tell us a million times.
Hypocrite, you say you like birds/want birds more than I say "I hate pokemon".

Hypocrite, you say you like birds/want birds more than I say "I hate pokemon".
you fail to notice how I've stopped doing that in recent times.

when yet you continue to remind us that you dislike pokemon.

Guys, it's easier to just stop being repetitive than it is to point fingers at one another. We're all at fault here.

True.
I'll stop about my pokemon, and fat will stop obsessing about birds altogether, okay? Okay.  Deal.

True.
I'll stop about my pokemon, and fat will stop obsessing about birds altogether, okay? Okay.  Deal.
already have been doing that but okay
btw if you want to not start stuff I suggest you don't call me "fat"

Damn, I think my L key is being weird.
I keep pressing it though.

Whatever

>getting mad at being insulted on the internet
>2014

We're all sinners... :\