7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4531921 times)

It looks like a serious health condition but not.

Like all it does is move your heart to the side.

one of my past boyfriends has that, I think it's cute
My gf isn't bothered by it, but I used to get all kinds of crap for it. Not so much a problem anymore, just looks weird

also kind of applies to him (although I wouldn't word it that harshly if I was talking about him), still cute. but I understand not liking it, and there are ways to solve it, but you do gotta put in a lot of effort
Yeah, and it's the worst thing ever when your friends all have natural curvy figures and constantly feel the need to rub it in your face

that can be fixed relatively easily!
Ik, and I've been starting to shave lately whenever I have time, but it grows back FAST. Not gonna stop me from trying, though.

that, unfortunately, is difficult to deal with :(
maybe one day. and either way, I'm confident you'll find someone who will make you feel good about whatever you have ;3
Yeah that's kinda the big one. I'm starting to crossdress and my friends and even gf are very supportive and accepting, but sadly my family is another story. My mom is what you'd call "overly conservative" and doesn't have a great opinion of this kinda thing (she also HATES furries and is afraid of them, but that's another story). She's starting to be more understanding about me wanting to crossdress, but she doesn't believe in nonbinary genders and is afraid that if I ever do this publically I'll be alienated from society. And I know for a FACT that my extended family wouldn't take too kindly to this. I hope I can get everything worked out at some point though and be able to at least pass as a girl.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 12:39:06 AM by Mr Man »

All of your friends have curvy figures? Even the guys???

hey just do special interest stuff in the dark like i do
^ This guy is right y'know

What is so attractive of men that would crush you if they hugged you?

yeah they would be able to squash my oc without breaking a sweat

All of your friends have curvy figures? Even the guys???
None of my good friends are guys haha, but yea, even the guys I know have more of a figure than me

What is so attractive of men that would crush you if they hugged you?

At least I would die seeing the last thing I would want to see.

At least I would die seeing the last thing I would want to see.
The last thing you'd see is a dark enclosing of muscle and blood as your eyes pop out of their sockets and your cuts come out your face

The last thing you'd see is a dark enclosing of muscle and blood as your eyes pop out of their sockets and your cuts come out your face
unless they uh, dont try to loving hurt you

>__>

unless they uh, dont try to loving hurt you

>__>
In which case it'd probably be a very loose hug, if not it'll certainly feel like a rock is wrapped around you

In which case it'd probably be a very loose hug, if not it'll certainly feel like a rock is wrapped around you
But the fur is so soft :panda: