7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4536609 times)

There are some super talented artists that do furry - more than their used to be it seems.
a bad case of wasted talent is furry artists that draw well
that is, unless they're making hard bank

laying down the truth and the law all on one page

All the good artists draw research ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

i think it's more a case of "i have grown a crowd and fanbase around my content, and now i can't move away/out of it"

happens to youtube channels all the time too (see: pewdiepie)

artists that draw good (as in well-drawn) furry research waste their talent imo
but i don't think i should be judging other people's life choices, especially if it's a source of income

Badspot

• Administrator
happens to youtube channels all the time too (see: pewdiepie)

Pewd could age his content with his audience if he wanted.  He doesn't have to cycle through new tweens all the time.  I'm talking out of my ass here - I watched like 2 seconds of a pewdiepie video once, he made some kind of whooping noise and I closed the tab with the force of a thousands suns.

I watched like 2 seconds of a pewdiepie video once, he made some kind of whooping noise and I closed the tab with the force of a thousands suns.
yeah thats pretty accurate to all of his videos.

Pewd could age his content with his audience if he wanted.  He doesn't have to cycle through new tweens all the time.

this is a true point, although i remember him specifically saying in a reddit AMA that he's gotten to the point where he forces his oh-so-hilarious antics and reactions

he sticks with this "cater to the tween crowd" formula because it works too well, even getting him to the top subscribed youtuber of all time. i personally don't think he could age his content with his crowd even if he wanted to, partly because of the stigma around that stuffhole of a channel
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 07:23:42 PM by Tetris »

In his earlier videos when he was first starting out, he was pretty adamant about how he didn't want to have his channel be based around his jokes.

Guess that didn't last.

Wow, never saw myself posting in the furry thread, even if it is about a slight derailment topic.

Damn life has some unexpected turns.

I came in here expecting Badspot to roast furries, instead he totally explained what I found wrong in the fandom in a nicely written, few paragraphs. Bravo.

so i make a lot of versions of my main character so here is dead bird skeleton
(not vent art, i just like skeletons and macabre art)

i got inspired by

their head is a lil big, but Nice

their head is a lil big, but Nice
i thought more like the body is too small but thats like the exact same thing but the otherway around
but hey i was too lazy to fix it

The issue described in badspots's first post seems to be a lot more prominent with weeaboos than furries nowadays, using their avatars and reaction gifs for sole purpose of getting reaction out of people who don't approve of their interests.

show actually im pretty curious!!
ill pm if you really want to see