7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4543757 times)

going to one place, saying that you "hate everyone" then asking for money is the equivalent of punching someone then asking for a bandage

it just makes no sense
You mean asking for a fair business exchange my friend, there  are a few people on here who i do not share such hatred with and so i am offering a simple business deal. If they happen to for whatever reason want a particular service of me drawing something in exchange for a small amount of money they have the option to do so, I'm not asking for donations XD besides, you don't have to love somebody to want to buy something off of them, it's just business and like i said, money is money, or from their perspective, a drawing is a drawing. There's no emotional influence is what I'm trying to say. If it sounds greedy then i am surely sorry you feel that way

there's more to exchanges than just the service being offered
it's the person that's behind this exchange
you really think that people want to support you by buying your service after how you've acted?

I'm just gonna go to a furry convention, buy a nude animal drawing, copy it masswide, sell it for $2k, make money, eat big macs, get money, eat big macs, get money, eat big macs.

Rule of thumb is you commission somebody because you want to support the artist.

so far you've made the forums want to do anything but support you.

there's more to exchanges than just the service being offered
it's the person that's behind this exchange
you really think that people want to support you by buying your service after how you've acted?
I dont expect anyone to support me, I'm simply laying out a sign to anyone who may be interested in a drawing they have the option to come to me and buy one. I'm just doing it for my own leisure and to make a little bit of money from something i enjoy, if someone does not want my service then it really doesn't matter and they're certainly not obligated to ask for it or even pay any mind. I'm just saying i personally don't let my opinions get in the way of such things. The person behind any end of the service should not influence the exchange in any way. They're just commissioning me to make a drawing. There's no support or anything of such sorts involved. If you think differently then that's you.
Rule of thumb is you commission somebody because you want to support the artist.

so far you've made the forums want to do anything but support you.
Well to me i dont see it that way, if i absolutely hate someone who is an artist, but i like their style and want to see something for my own self in that style, i dont have a problem paying them to do so. I'm not asking for support, i just enjoy drawing lol but i dont expect anyone to think differently from me. Im just offering it to the people who might think in a similar sense comissions can be supportive or simple business, it just depends on how one sees it. Not everyone here is the same, I'm sure
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 02:39:43 AM by Lizzy »

cuz wtf

you do realize in order to make money you need people to like you

people don't like you

so no money for you
You can like someone's product and not like them as a person. If you think that way, again, that's your personal way of thinking. Anyone is welcome to take the offer, but nobody is obligated to.

Well to me i dont see it that way

thats cause you want the money rofl get the frick outta here money grabber maybe you shouldn't have hiroshima'd your bridges before leaving

nig ok lets take this step by step
when you give someone money what does that enable them to do
A: SUPPORT THEMSELVES

thats cause you want the money rofl get the frick outta here money grabber maybe you shouldn't have hiroshima'd your bridges before leaving
XD Of course i would like the money but i can live without an extra $20 here and there, i personally don't care about some meaningless internet drama thats why i came back and made the pointless offer. If i was oh so ashamed because me and a few other anonymous people typed mean words to one another i wouldn't even be here offering something as simple as a drawing, oh wait, i mean clearly begging for money and shoving it down everyone's throats by asking if anyone wants to take part in a simple exchange.  I've been making money off of my art from those who see it as a simple business and i will continue to offer my services without expecting anyone to take up the offer. It's there and if no one wants it then it's still going to stay there.
nig ok lets take this step by step
when you give someone money what does that enable them to do
A: SUPPORT THEMSELVES
I actually have income that supports me well enough, i just would like some extra spending money to buy domino's pizza or some stuff i dunno

i personally don't care about some meaningless internet drama

then why'd you bring it here in the first place dumbass

inb4 another temper tantrum

I actually have income that supports me well enough, i just would like some extra spending money to buy domino's pizza or some stuff i dunno
ok ok
so you understand that people paying you for this service would support your venture for domino's pizza or why the forget am i even doing this i know you fully understand and am just doing this to piss me off goodbye

Holy stuff the last time Lizzy was here this exact same thing of paragraphs of arguments happened. Lizzy ffs.