7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4740071 times)

I don't understand how to react to this. It needs more context.
Slumber party turning into a tickle party

You're talking about tentacles that are mutation and a special interest. A lot of furries grow tentacles as a special interest love item.

And if you're referring to avian/ reptilian snakees that come from a slit and look like a tentacle, you're a forgettard.
You're the forgettard, I'm referring to Tentabulges. Why is that so loving hard to understand? Pull the Homestuck card, but I haven't referred to that in quite a few pages.

And it's quite rare any scalies have Tentabulges, but I've still seen it. It has some relation as it's on Bad Dragon. :P
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:00:43 PM by IcePlanetAstronaut »

You're the forgettard, I'm referring to Tentabulges. Why is that so loving hard to understand? Pull the Homestuck card, but I haven't referred to that in quite a few pages.

And it's quite rare any scalies have Tentabulges, but I've still seen it. It has some relation as it's on Bad Dragon. :P
why do you make such a big deal and get so offended by things like this

Why is this even an issue?

why do you make such a big deal and get so offended by things like this
why do you guys go batstuff crazy at the mention of Tentabulges and criticism and somehow connect it to Homestuck?

why do you guys go batstuff crazy at the mention of Tentabulges and criticism and somehow connect it to Homestuck?
what the forget is homestuck even and how does it relate to the furry megathread

It doesn't. But apparently criticism and tentacles/tentabulges ultimately ONLY connect to it.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:16:00 PM by IcePlanetAstronaut »

Blockland forums furries are completely forgeted

Blockland forums furries are completely forgeted
I can believe that.

I still don't get what this tentabulge thing is, Google Search/Images only comes up with Homestuck, and since that's not what you're referring to, are you referring to tentacles causing a character's stomach (or whatever) to bulge? Or is there some thin line between these that i'm not seeing?

Major topic derail.

evacuate.

I'm ready to start commissions :y

I still don't get what this tentabulge thing is, Google Search/Images only comes up with Homestuck, and since that's not what you're referring to, are you referring to tentacles causing a character's stomach (or whatever) to bulge? Or is there some thin line between these that i'm not seeing?
Tentabulges are bulges in the crotch area with a slit similar to a vagina that sheaths the tentacle. I like them because they can double as a male vag during love.

I think Vin calls them something else.

iceplanet youre the only one here who likes/gives a single stuff about tentabulges

why dont you create a thread for it if you like them so much