7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4550913 times)

> tfw most furries are more concerned about love appeal than anatomy

Baps, baps everywhere.

Tak I think you should stop being such a butthead and chill, I'm sure koch meant forget anatomy as a way to tell steve to shut up and enjoy the dump, and crossed it to avoid any offense done.
also kochie you to, it's not fair when you're provoking tak aswell.

Look what we're doing, arguing about an issue that wasn't supposed to happen.

Also if every artist had the ability to quadruple/quintuple/monday check their work to make sure it was "anatomically correct" and make sure the fidelity was 100%, then wouldn't everyone's art be Baroque level stuff?

No. Because most people need to work themselves up to good art. It doesn't just happen. Why do you think practice exists?

Also on that one picture with the whole "symmetry triangle" thing, symmetry is often bad with natural occurring things. Symmetry makes it boring. It's the nuances of differing sizes and proportions that make things seem interesting and even real.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 03:09:13 AM by ShadowsfeaR »

I read this and all I think is you're forgetting some of those people people who a re trying to either work up to it/work on other bases before getting into details.
... wait what

that's exactly what I said people SHOULD be doing, and a lot of people DON'T do this

people SKIP the fine tuning of the basework and move on to drawing the face or the paws or the wings or whatever it is they like drawing the most prematurely, loving their drawing in the ass from the beginning

this is literally my entire point wtf

Because you nitpick about it. Nobody is going to be perfect.
there is a difference between constructive criticism and nitpicking
>Not everyone sees or cares about the flaws I notice, so therefore I'm nitpicking

The entire point of criticism is to point things out that the artist was unable to see, and tell them how to fix it.

Give the artists a chance and don't rub them raw.
I do give them a chance. I'm not talking about the people who actually try, I'm talking about the people who don't try and then complain when they get criticized.

>Not everyone sees or cares about the flaws I notice, so therefore I'm nitpicking

The entire point of criticism is to point things out that the artist was unable to see, and tell them how to fix it.

It's not that we don't see the flaws, but we still enjoy it because it's good art.

Now can we get back to furry females with big baps and furry males with big... daps?

It's not that we don't see the flaws, but we still enjoy it because it's good art.
I am not capable of doing this, and I do not understand how others are. If I notice an issue, it gnaws at my insides and I fixate on it. It is entirely involuntary, like a little voice in the back of my head constantly nagging me.

Now can we get back to furry females with big baps and furry males with big... daps?
Fair enough. Hatchet buried.

well atleast they stopped arguing, I guess my work here is done

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n✿-‿-)η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

well atleast they stopped arguing, I guess my work here is done

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n✿-‿-)η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

You made me hungry, so I came home to feed. :3

You made me hungry, so I came home to feed. :3
(~_~;)
I don't quite read...

(~_~;)
I don't quite read...

I'm hungry for dumps silly. :P