NSA PRISM Data Mining Program - What is your opinion?

Author Topic: NSA PRISM Data Mining Program - What is your opinion?  (Read 13465 times)

I will add that in the 80s or 90s the government tracked everyone who searched "greenpeace" or things like that.

There's so much bullstuff with the government, and nobody can do a damn thing about it because they've set up the system by themselves for themselves.

I should add that the "if you're not doing anything bad you have nothing to hide" thing that the government claims is hypocrisy when the government is so opaque about what it does. I understand the need for "national security", but I'd like to have some "personal security" too. I'd like to know that that dumbass Mitch who almost stalked me isn't going to get my personal information and actually carry it out.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 08:31:31 PM by King of the Bill »

http://www.correntewire.com/six_reasons_why_choosing_hong_kong_is_a_brilliant_move_by_edward_snowden
Image in article of HK extradition process: https://www.scmp.com/sites/default/files/2013/06/14/snowden-extradiction-web.jpg

It was a smart decision to flee to HK.

tl;dr ignore what any richard (heh) suggests about a relation between Snowden and mainland China

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend.", So when on the run flee to country that doesn't take kindly to the US.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend.", So when on the run flee to country that doesn't take kindly to the US.
Holy stuff, you're ignorant.

you forgot
how to make zip gun
how to start a riot
how to start rebellion
how to overthrow the government
how to dictator

ITT: Paranoid libertarians whine about their privacy and compare Obama with Riddler. Sounds about right...

ITT: Paranoid libertarians whine about their privacy and compare Obama with Riddler. Sounds about right...
ITT: You came in here to rustle jimmies without an argument and fail to read the topic.

this is why i dont have pics of me online. dont give em a face to match to my limited info.

facebook auto takes pics of you with your phone at random. and they dont have to let you know they do it.
facebook also bought out some face reginition software to help link up your sources wherever its found on the net.
its all just advanced methods to sell you to spammers easier.

facebook auto takes pics of you with your phone at random. and they dont have to let you know they do it.
wait wut

if this is true can i see a source plz, i haven't heard of this nor is searching about it helping

Trying to stir up the hive? Go back to living ignorant and brainwashed like you wanted. The rest of us want to be all knowing and self aware.

this is why i dont have pics of me online. dont give em a face to match to my limited info.

facebook also bought out some face reginition software to help link up your sources wherever its found on the net.
its all just advanced methods to sell you to spammers easier.
*Slowly puts pillow over Phone*

oops I guess I shouldn't have spent an hour researching the creation of ricin.