Author Topic: Nonnel and Nal's Minecraft Tekkit Classic Server  (Read 25530 times)

forget so um
Okay so I have Tekkit and Bukkit installed. I also have the plugins Bloodshed, iConomy, Kits, SimpleSpawn, Lockette, and Nicknames on. Whenever I try and bring some non-vanilla content from the NEI or Creative menu to my toolbar or into the game, I'll crash to the main menu. I'm not really experienced at all in any of this, so does anyone know if I'm doing anything wrong? My console, shown here, only states my disconnect as "disconnect.genericReason."

forget so um
Okay so I have Tekkit and Bukkit installed. I also have the plugins Bloodshed, iConomy, Kits, SimpleSpawn, Lockette, and Nicknames on. Whenever I try and bring some non-vanilla content from the NEI or Creative menu to my toolbar or into the game, I'll crash to the main menu. I'm not really experienced at all in any of this, so does anyone know if I'm doing anything wrong? My console, shown here, only states my disconnect as "disconnect.genericReason."

Are the plugins tekkit compatible?

make sure your plugins are compatible with the bukkit version that tekkit uses

I've never played Tekkit before. But I'm joining anyways.

I'll try disabling all the plugins.
Nope, I guess it's still happening. When I try to take a tekkit item out of the NEI menu, it'll say that "There's no item called [####]"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:39:05 PM by Nonnel »

I keep getting an End of Stream error when trying to connect.

end of stream yet 5 players on

I'm missing out help

Did you make sure you're on Tekkit and not Tekkit Lite/Classic?
Are you on 1.5.1? Build 1.0.6?

Did you make sure you're on Tekkit and not Tekkit Lite/Classic?
Are you on 1.5.1? Build 1.0.6?
Oh

I automatically assume tekkit classic.

right when I joined it shut down
i feel lonely now

Holy stuff, Technic changed a ton since I last used it. This is pretty slick.

i have never played with tekkit before but ill join

I'm extremely rusty with tekkit, but what the hell I'll join.

the server seems to have crashed