Author Topic: Nonnel and Nal's Minecraft Tekkit Classic Server  (Read 25928 times)

forget

okay i'm restarting it

Nonnel here is the problem.

Tekkit no longer has IC2 or Redpower, and it also lacks Electric Expansion. This was a horrible mistake by the modpack makers.

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/lapitos-galacticraft.4030

Lapito's Galacticraft Pack, however, Has Electric Expansion and a few other Universal Electricity Mods. I'd argue that it is much better for going to space with. Its pretty much Tekkit without the Logistics Crap. Sadly it doesn't have redpower. You should use Lapito's

cough
tekkit classic
cough

I went to the moon and died and now I keep spawning on the moon without any space gear and theres TOO MUCH loving MONSTERS

Fine geez.

It is now a Tekkit Classic server. Same IP. Has Bukkit and Tekkit at the same time so everything is working better than ever.

Fine geez.

It is now a Tekkit Classic server. Same IP. Has Bukkit and Tekkit at the same time so everything is working better than ever.
bwuh..//

tekkit uses bukkit by default

gonna join c:

oh it's down i guess
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 12:25:12 AM by otto-san »

bwuh..//

tekkit uses bukkit by default

gonna join c:

oh it's down i guess
I think you tried to join while I was adding GriefPrevention.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 07:42:00 PM by Crypto »

i haven't played tekkit in around a year or two let's just see what this launcher is like oh splashscreen okay AAAA HOLY- [headsplode]

when did THIS happen??

Okay so let's get some people in here yay :^)

North and South Ebonia, named after the large amount of trees.

BACKFLASH

THE YEAR IS 1958. The Soviet Union has claimed a small area in the ocean and they label it Ebonia. The communist country works for eighteen years until 1976 when part of the country decides to become capitalist. This comes to be known as South Ebonia. South Ebonia, almost all desert, has been beat down by repeated attacks from North Ebonia. In 1984, they come to a ceasefire. This is now.
Will the cold war between the North and South continue?
Will North and South Ebonia live in peace?
Will the North use it's military might to liberate South Ebonia for themselves?
Will the South rise up from nothing and become stronger than the North?

You will decide.

is my house still on your server?