Author Topic: Advanced bots?  (Read 575 times)

Hello, I was wondering something. Is it possible to have advanced bots? I am currently building an airported, and I wanted AI traffic that could taxi, fly, then respawn at their gates.

you can make bots drive cars by using the gotobrick events and place the bot spawn above the vehicles

i dont know about planes though, you could try the same method as above to see if that would work

you can make bots drive cars by using the gotobrick events and place the bot spawn above the vehicles

i dont know about planes though, you could try the same method as above to see if that would work
already have, don't think bots can make the plane go up.

already have, don't think bots can make the plane go up.

Correct.

Using zonebricks, zoneevents, and add/setvelocity is how I have always done this, though rotation was always a bit annoying, but I never really needed rotation.  A change rotation event would be nice, though.

Correct.

Using zonebricks, zoneevents, and add/setvelocity is how I have always done this, though rotation was always a bit annoying, but I never really needed rotation.  A change rotation event would be nice, though.
But with addvelocity, it just suddenly bumps the aircraft up to a height.  I want it to be smooth.

But with addvelocity, it just suddenly bumps the aircraft up to a height.  I want it to be smooth.

Incrementally increase it with a VCE FOR loop.

or maybe even have the bot look at a high brick, that might make the bot go up

c:   advanced bots sounds great, you can make them do more stuff