YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2520191 times)

game theory made a loving video about how the creator of the game himself was wrong about his own goddamn game

what happened to game theory

Everything I hate in the world, all in one picture.

yea but what about that strapping young lad in the pastel jeans and loafers

is that a furry waving the confederate flag
please kill me

serious question: how the hell do you survive in a fursuit
if they're in the south (judging by the confederate flag, so I don't really know) it would be hot and humid pretty much always. it seems like it would be pretty stifling in there.

if they're in the south (judging by the confederate flag, so I don't really know) it would be hot and humid pretty much always. it seems like it would be pretty stifling in there.
they've survived great purgings of flame and hell fire.

female lol

game theory made a loving video about how the creator of the game himself was wrong about his own goddamn game
wait seriously? lmao

wait seriously? lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMJ2jZtW7cw

"im right because I have 4.5m subscribers"

Well most of the time people only fursuit for short periods of time unless they have a cooling system inside the suit (which do exist), maybe an hour or two tops in air conditioned buildings. Outside you'd barely last 5 minutes, and so they would definitely be changing back into regular clothes before going back outside.