Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2546165 times)

wasn't there a clip on twitter of pyrocynical loving a random guy who was in a furry suit, which made him block everyone who even mentioned it?
yep. there was a thread about it a while ago and unfortunately i have it stuck in my pms forever

wasn't there a clip on twitter of pyrocynical loving a random guy who was in a furry suit, which made him block everyone who even mentioned it?
source?
i can't find anything about it and i want to know lmfao

nope, i've checked and there isn't anything about that.

was that thread squartle made about one of the forumers being pyrocynical a joke? iirc, there were a number of signs indicating this to be true

I would love to see pm's about i't.

that is what squartle said, but he never gave anyone a reason to believe him. squartle says stuff like that all the time, it doesn't mean anything

but even if it was him, so what? who cares what he does in private? everyone's problem with furries seems to be that they wanna talk about it all the time, so if you didn't even know this guy was a furry, then clearly he isn't doing anything you don't like. but I guess that's not enough
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 05:45:37 PM by Foxscotch »

Beside's, let's be honest, i'f there ever was a clip of pyrocynical x 'A random person in a fursuit' wouldn't we have already seen i't by now. Nothing on the internet is lost because everyone can save anything you delete from the internet and post i't online.

Also pyrocynical's twitter fanbase is quite large, so i't would have probably been saved the moment i't was posted.

Lol what the forget

To be true im not suprised but its still wierd because i enjoy atleast some of his content

Lol what the forget

To be true im not suprised but its still wierd because i enjoy atleast some of his content

Thunder, don't believe what people post online. Think for yourself and also from a logical standpoint, there currently isn't any proof to suggest this and how would something like this not be saved on atleast one person's harddrive after i't was posted and spread across the internet? also keep in mind that pyrocynical also has quite a large twitter following so I highly doubt that would go unnoticed.

Beside's, let's be honest, i'f there ever was a clip of pyrocynical x 'A random person in a fursuit' wouldn't we have already seen i't by now. Nothing on the internet is lost because everyone can save anything you delete from the internet and post i't online.
well, the video is definitely real. I saw it when the thread was made about it
but the only thing you could see was the guy in the fursuit and small amounts of skin on the other guy. the fursuit guy was... kinda vocal, but the other guy didn't say anything. there's no way to identify him from the video alone

oh my god dkar you need to learn when to drop it
by it i mean the argument and the apostrophes

But it's true though, how would something like a love tape go unnoticed, on twitter of all place's and also accounting pyrocynical's large twitter following? I't seem's like this is false.

I gotta ask why does he use Foxy as his Avatar again?

Also i still like his content and also his taste in music especially.

I gotta ask why does he use Foxy as his Avatar again?

Also i still like his content and also his taste in music especially.
https://youtu.be/5Mtltfumjt0?t=2m2s