Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2552609 times)

like a few people on this forum (not naming any names :v) have either the same or weirder special interestes
and nix if it makes you feel any better i have a weirder and much worse special interest than inflation that i'm not willing to share with anyone because of sheer embarrassment

My point wasn't telling him to leave, it was telling him that if he didn't care about interacting with the people on this website that he might as well not be a part of it. Obviously he cares, he's still posting and defending himself. The thing is, nobody cares about his special interest. Most people just think that his frequent posting in this thread is annoying.
If people didn't care about his special interest, then why are people talking about it still????
Inflation research of 2 animals with "different colored stomachs". That turns you on, right?
I predict you're gonna jerk to inflation

Damn this stuff gets me goin'
Does this make you wet?

Yes, they suuuuuuure don't loving care about his special interest! Noope!

if nix just stopped mentioning it (and preferably stopped posting in this thread as much, because it's where he's most recognizable) pretty much everyone, save for the occasional chuckleforget who still thinks "pie crust dog fuk XD" is funny
..Except he isn't mentioning it WHATSOEVER. The jackasses who keep following him and posting about it are.

Nix is just being sort of immature and I don't want him to have to keep getting trolled but if he truely doesn't care I guess its his decision. Nix, if you keep reacting the way you do then people are going to keep making fun of you. Just don't reply and it'll settle, believe me.

If people didn't care about his special interest, then why are people talking about it still????
so if we can use a post blocker to ignore nix's posts, then why can't nix use a post blocker to ignore those posts?

..Except he isn't mentioning it WHATSOEVER. The jackasses who keep following him and posting about it are.
they only keep doing it because they know full well nix will reply with "oh my loving god STOP bringing up my special interest!!" every time
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 06:26:28 PM by Glass Joe »

so if we can use a post blocker to ignore nix's posts, then why can't nix use a post blocker to ignore those posts?
I never said he can't use a post blocker? Its his decision to use a blocker, I'd link him but idfk what the link is

forget off. Are you trying to bring the argument back full scale?

forget off. Are you trying to bring the argument back full scale?
Nice job with your valuable input on this lol

Would you rather have people Troll Nix? Cause you know it's not funny or cool lol

I never said he can't use a post blocker? Its his decision to use a blocker, I'd link him but idfk what the link is
then why was your first response for people to get a post blocker instead of nix getting one

Nice job with your valuable input on this lol

Would you rather have people Troll Nix? Cause you know it's not funny or cool lol
I'll take that as a yes

then why was your first response for people to get a post blocker instead of nix getting one
Cause people were telling Nix to leave and that he was annoying them, so I told those guys to use a blocker
I'll take that as a yes
what

spy if you have nothing of value to say, forget off

Cause people were telling Nix to leave and that he was annoying them, so I told those guys to use a blocker
did you care to see why they were annoyed? or do you just want to defend your roleplay partner at all costs?

did you care to see why they were annoyed? or do you just want to defend your roleplay partner at all costs?
I know that they're annoyed at how he responds and I've been telling him to not reply. But Nix wouldn't even be annoying them if some douche didnt stick around just to troll Nix into responding and, blaming Nix for being the one who's bringing it up and stuff when in reality, it's some douche doing it.

But Nix wouldn't even be annoying them if some douche didnt stick around just to troll Nix into responding.
and that same douche wouldn't troll Nix into responding if Nix simply ~~didn't respond~~

and that same douche wouldn't troll Nix into responding if Nix simply ~~didn't respond~~
I know?

rwhat

spy if you have nothing of value to say, forget off
It really looks like you're trying to turn this into a debate topic

Which on a side note, is making excellent material for this thread