YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2520085 times)

gordon ramsay you look different

the jpeg brings it all together

that last picture was a joke that somebody on ifunny jpegged and ruined

I died in a pool of cringe.

Removed because I realised that was a total jackass thing to do.
OT:

OH MY GOD

-snip-
the jpeg brings it all together

Yeah, fill up the cringe tub please...
Especially for that last pic

that's obsession... Eeehhggg

Yeah, fill up the cringe tub please...
Especially for that last pic

that's obsession... Eeehhggg
why are you damage control-y
we hate you and making fun of yourself doesnt make you cool

why are you damage control-y
we hate you and making fun of yourself doesnt make you cool
Can you just forget off, that's been weeks behind and your ass is gonna stir stuff up again I don't want to let it happen

pinworms are little worms that burrow inside of your colon. when your butt itches at night, those are the eggs hatching and if you scratch it it lets them hatch. the only way to find out is to put duct tape on your starfish at night. when you wake up the next morning, they somehow manage to find their way into your breakfast and the cycle repeats. source: wikipedia, reddit

pinworms are little worms that burrow inside of your colon. when your butt itches at night, those are the eggs hatching and if you scratch it it lets them hatch. the only way to find out is to put duct tape on your starfish at night. when you wake up the next morning, they somehow manage to find their way into your breakfast and the cycle repeats. source: wikipedia, reddit
Damn, nature is at it again

Can you just forget off, that's been weeks behind and your ass is gonna stir stuff up again I don't want to let it happen
@avatar

@april 16th

Removed because I realised that was a total jackass thing to do.
OT:

well actually it'd be awesome to use psychics to you know, convince people to get it on. They did say yes, so its consensual love.

tbh guys this whole 'ooohhh look spiders and bugs and other things inside of you!" is kinda boring now and just isn't achieving that cringey feel

also lol reddit

Snaked_Snake's new avatar

Cringier than his older one