YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2520036 times)

Snaked_Snake's new avatar

Cringier than his older one

yeahhhh....

yeahhhh....
I drew up a new avatar, I just need to loving find a way to get it on here

Snaked_Snake's new avatar

Cringier than his older one
says the person who wants to forget a cartoon pony's foot and is attracted to a pink cartoon pony killing another ok

pinworms are little worms that burrow inside of your colon. when your butt itches at night, those are the eggs hatching and if you scratch it it lets them hatch. the only way to find out is to put duct tape on your starfish at night. when you wake up the next morning, they somehow manage to find their way into your breakfast and the cycle repeats. source: wikipedia, reddit
I had those before. Most annoying things ever. It only itches it night so you cant loving sleep and then when you take the meds for em theres white worms all around your stuff. Its loving disgusting.

I drew up a new avatar, I just need to loving find a way to get it on here
using pony creator isn't drawing

I have the perfect submission.

There is one issue:  It's considered research.

PM me if you want to witness a man becoming a women.

TIL don't send creepy stuff to swamp, guys. it's going to branch off into terrible things.

TIL don't send creepy stuff to swamp, guys. it's going to branch off into terrible things.
shhhhhh

God damnit. I was doing so good...

EDIT: Unless, laughing your ass off doesnt count as cringing?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 10:37:19 PM by takato14 »

promptly lift feet off ground into chair and leave thread.

cringed when I realized there was only 1 snake

Apparently It Really Bugs People When You Type Like This?, I Don't See What The Problem Is.

I went about 10 pages in and still haven't lost. I think I'll stay out of here for a while.