Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2553299 times)

Caution: Blood
http://www.gallupextreme.com/extreme-magic-overview/street-magic/

My art teacher showed us a video similar to this and if its okay for school it better be okay here. This one is also much tamer than the one she posted anyway.
oh man there was a video somewhere on how magicians actually do this
dont wanna ruin the mAgIc though

How is that even magic? It's just... Awful.

oh man there was a video somewhere on how magicians actually do this
dont wanna ruin the mAgIc though

On the one my teacher showed, the guy was actually putting the needle right through his actual bicep. You could even see his skin on the other side of his arm stretching before ripping as the needle came through. He said that he has an extreme tolerance for pain and can even lower his blood pressure so much as to barely bleed at all.

On the one my teacher showed, the guy was actually putting the needle right through his actual bicep. You could even see his skin on the other side of his arm stretching before ripping as the needle came through. He said that he has an extreme tolerance for pain and can even lower his blood pressure so much as to barely bleed at all.
i literally have seen exactly how they do this, and no they do not actually put the needle through their arm
the needle has a bulb on the bottom that holds some fake blood, and can be pushed through at any time.
they use liquid cement to stick their arm together on top of the needle to make it seem like it's inside their skin.
if you don't believe me, in the video when he buys the needle you can see that it doesn't have a bulb, but when he's doing the trick he does have the bulb there
unless you're joking and you don't actually think it's real then this was all for nothing

Yeah idk about the validity of the video I posted, but the guy my teacher showed actually had scars from it in both arms, as well as in other places where he did different feats.

Yeah idk about the validity of the video I posted, but the guy my teacher showed actually had scars from it in both arms, as well as in other places where he did different feats.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA0W2Q0i1Hk
it's not real bud

BUILT-IN HEARING TECHNOLOGY

This is not a toy

well it is only $7
Regular price is 15 dollars.
fifteen loving dollars

GO TO THE MAX OR GO AWAY.

built in hearing technology lol

At the bottom right it clearly states "this is not a toy".

I both lol'd and cringed oddly enough,