Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2521504 times)

good job you broke the image

By far the worst thing on my imgur account
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 11:40:16 AM by Blocky943 »

More pony stuff. But we weren't expecting anything different, were we?
Knowing newspeed/lightbox/MoltenKitten I didn't expect anything different from ponies.

making characters incredibly mary-sue-like on the sole fact that they are female
explain pls

explain pls
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue
Basically it's an unrealistically perfect character that can never forget up, and is usually the absolute center of attention.

explain pls

Mary Sue is a character that the author tries to build up as an 'ideal character', but ends up being faux-perfect, and is trying too hard. A Mary Sue character usually is the center of the attention because the author is trying to make the character important, and a lot of times the character ends up taking away from the experience.

The name Mary Sue comes from a star trek fanfic that had an author self-insert that was written to be the most perfect and nice and best character, but ended up just being annoying.

Quote from: tvtropes
In other words, the term "Mary Sue" is generally slapped on a character who is important in the story, possesses unusual physical traits, and has an irrelevantly over-skilled or over-idealized nature.

The TVtropes article explains it in quite detail, contrary to wikipedia.

Knowing newspeed/lightbox/MoltenKitten I didn't expect anything different from ponies.
well it is something I'm around a lot so of course I will see a lot of cringe

Speaking of which I have an sfm video to find

hote
You love anything that's furry related
why bother even posting it