Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2519067 times)

i found blocklandblockocity

And people say the FNAF Fandom is cancerous

But in reality, the hatebase is much worse

i found blocklandblockocity

the fandom: "we like fnaf, but we don't base our lives around it."
the hatedom: "forget FNAF! I WILL NOT REST UNTIL FNAF DOES NOT EXIST! -pile of salt-"

it was joke we did on server
my fanfic was way worse
dory x jason vorhees
Why do you purposely look for research and then say "lol it's a joke! fooled you"?
Part of me sounds like you're just trying to hide even more stupid special interestes you have.
Pretty much all you've posted here is mostly stuff you would be likely to look up.
And what about that edit of that brony diaper thing? Why would you purposely spend time looking at gross stuff like that just so you could "edit it to make it worse"?
What are you hiding?

Why do you purposely look for research and then say "lol it's a joke! fooled you"?
Part of me sounds like you're just trying to hide even more stupid special interestes you have.
Pretty much all you've posted here is mostly stuff you would be likely to look up.
And what about that edit of that brony diaper thing? Why would you purposely spend time looking at gross stuff like that just so you could "edit it to make it worse"?
What are you hiding?
He's hiding only one thing.

Fanfiction Satire.

the fandom: "we like fnaf, but we don't base our lives around it."
the hatedom: "forget FNAF! I WILL NOT REST UNTIL FNAF DOES NOT EXIST! -pile of salt-"
nix the glaceon: "i go out of my way to find stupid bullstuff to throw peanuts at but people doing the same thing are cringy"

« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 10:31:41 PM by Willymcmilly »

nix the glaceon: "i go out of my way to find stupid bullstuff to throw peanuts at but people doing the same thing are cringy"

This isn't the Drama thread. It's the Forum Games Thread.

Fanfiction Satire. It exists.
you should've named your alt white blockland knight jfc.

you should've named your alt white blockland knight jfc.

Yeah i'll have to side with abel here, I can only defend nix on the whole kinkshaming thing, everything else needs to stop.

Wow. Man, a shotgun full of broken bones? Seriously, this guy sucks at being the ultimate cringe edgelord, i can do way better!

i think you're already doing a fantastic job at that