Poll

Should we restart?

Yes!
No!

Author Topic: Revoltech's Mini Empires! [NEW POLL AND SERVER'S BACK UP!]  (Read 7488 times)

I've been trying to join for like 3 days. Put a loving server status thing in the topic pls.

I've been trying to join for like 3 days. Put a loving server status thing in the topic pls.

This.

The dedicated server's having loving problems. Please, give it some time. The server won't be up for a bit. Sorry for this inconvenience.

The dedicated server's having loving problems. Please, give it some time. The server won't be up for a bit. Sorry for this inconvenience.

aw ;-;

bumping topic because <3 mini empires

I don't think that I would to trust a person that does this to host my server.

Khaz isn't the creator of KaHosting? Neither is he even part of the staff. He's a client. And, if you're talking about having the fear of Khaz or someone like that doing it, don't. There will be a lot of mods and Admins who I trust that will be administrating and watching over the server. Please, apply for admin.

Hurray!

We got a RTB Dedicated server!
The server will be up in a few minutes!

Ontopic to poll, obviously Revoltech doesn't know Galactic means Space. ;/

Galactic:1. of or relating to a galaxy (especially our galaxy the Milky Way)
2. inconceivably large

Ontopic to poll, obviously Revoltech doesn't know Galactic means Space. ;/

You know you're just wasting your time.

C'mon guys, let's play some mini-empires c:

Goldheron is spawning Bot Zombies on my island.

Name: Pouch
BL_ID: 16061
Servers you've administrated at: I used to host a huge Post-Apocalyptic RP server.
Who can recommend you as an admin?: Probably Changeling, maybe some other people.
Why do you deserve to have admin?: I am a good builder and a good admin, I can be there for people whether or not I'm building. There has been a lot of problems I can't solve since I'm not in a place of power and there is currently a big spammer and griefer on the server right now ruining my build and I would like to take care of it.