Author Topic: What are some good places to visit in the north-east coast?  (Read 473 times)

I'm taking a trip soon to go see my brother and I wanted to know if you guys have any advice as far as landmarks or locations that would be fun to tour, or if there's anyone up there near Connecticut / New York that I could visit and say hi or something.

I've never really been near the east coast at all before save for one or two times, so I'd like to see what you guys have to say as far as possible places to visit.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:00:53 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

Come to NH
we have nothing interesting at all

my house ;)

But you're only four hour's drive away, I don't need to take a vacation to visit ya, man

georgia.
we have a zoo and stuff
my house
the dome
phillips arena

I live in NYC. I go to visit Times Square in Manhattan every now and then. I once ate in a Planet Hollywood restaurant in there. Mmm...

Oh and, go to the Disneyland nearby Orlando.

if you're talking about the entire east coast, definitely stop in Baltimore and Washington DC, maybe Annapolis too.

if you're just going around NY/connecticut then you're being overly broad by saying "east coast".

if you're talking about the entire east coast, definitely stop in Baltimore and Washington DC, maybe Annapolis too.

if you're just going around NY/connecticut then you're being overly broad by saying "east coast".

Yeah, I forgot to specify it's in that area, if not in north-east USA.

come to franklin square new york so i can kick your ass for getting me permabanned at bluzone

but seriously reality shows make long island look like a guido place
it really isn't
starfishs

come to franklin square new york so i can kick your ass for getting me permabanned at bluzone
you arent missing much lol
portal turned into a prick

you arent missing much lol
portal turned into a prick
i know bluzone tries too hard lol
but getting banned in general

i know bluzone tries too hard lol
but getting banned in general
i ended up getting banned for disagreeing with portal on a petty issue and it escalated from there
dont regret it at all

portal is honestly a really bad host and if you want i can explain why through pm