Author Topic: Complete interactions with Lando The Climber and his group  (Read 17839 times)

TTT can also stand for Tits Taste Terrific

Don't start this.

or Terribly Terrific Tutus.

I'm really sorry to bump this but I feel like adding some bits that might be important.

I am being targeted also. They also provoked me into removing one of my friends.

Dezcaban might also be in the group (unless the group he's in is seperate from Lando's group), or he just insults me and my decisions for kicks.

Just one more bit to add, do NOT make jokes about your friends when you see someone who is possibly a troll associated with Eepos/Lando/etc, even if it's only a subtle one. They will exploit your joke by making that friend angry.

I'm really sorry to bump this but I feel like adding some bits that might be important.
Okay
I am being targeted also. They also provoked me into removing one of my friends.

I am not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing
Dezcaban might also be in the group (unless the group he's in is seperate from Lando's group), or he just insults me and my decisions for kicks.
I heard about that guy, he's trouble
Just one more bit to add, do NOT make jokes about your friends when you see someone who is possibly a troll associated with Eepos/Lando/etc, even if it's only a subtle one. They will exploit your joke by making that friend angry.
Understood

I am not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing
It's a bad thing.

1what know ye not that dionysus came forth unto glass the hosts trench server only to find none other but Kozak spamming like the depths of hell?

1what know ye not that dionysus came forth unto glass the hosts trench server only to find none other but Kozak spamming like the depths of hell?
I don't know what this is but I like it.

Walk invited me to a group called the Triple T Trollers. This group might be Lando's group. I rejected the invite.

Yes, I do know what the Triple T Trollers are.
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=39734
This guy is also in TTT I guess, look at his names.

He was also spamming a server with all this "mysterious TTT" crap

What Dez had to say:

yay for bad image cropping

What Dez had to say:

yay for bad image cropping
The problem is that Port DIDN'T tell me this stuff and I have a poor sense of social implication.

The problem is that Port DIDN'T tell me this stuff and I have a poor sense of social implication.
What I meant is that Port didn't tell me that he didn't want that stuff out there.