Author Topic: All my cats were just eaten by a neighbor's dog...  (Read 8434 times)

my cousin works for the Orting police department so i asked him about all this and he said that the dogs has i high chance of being put down

You obviously haven't read much into cases like this.  A dog can be put down for killing another dog.  If the 12 cats belong to someone, and they're all killed by 1 dog, more likely than not it'll be put down.
QFT

KILL THE  DOGGY
KILL THE  DOGGY

QFT

KILL THE  DOGGY
KILL THE  DOGGY
Not at all what I was getting at.

Nooo the cats! I love cats, this was depressing. Man I cried when my friend's cat died I can't imagine losing my own pet.

If a dog killed some cats I really doubt it would be put down. Also if it's the first time a dog shows aggression it normally isn't put down. It also depends if it's an "aggressive" breed or not.

But it also bit a person. Also 12 cats is a big amount for a dog to attack. I would understand if it was 1 cat and maybe he was hungry, but 12 of them is just not normal for any house dog to attack especially since they did not provoke the dog. Sometimes these things trigger a behavior switch and they can go lunatic anytime even if it is an aggressive breed or not. Legal actions can be taken against the owner of the dog even if the cat owner is also at fault for leaving his cats outside.

Nooo the cats! I love cats, this was depressing. Man I cried when my friend's cat died I can't imagine losing my own pet.
its actually not that bad. i lost my cat a year ago and cried for like one minute.

its actually not that bad. i lost my cat a year ago and cried for like one minute.
you have no soul

you have no soul
Or maybe he wasn't that emotionally attached to the cat.

Not everyone has to cry for weeks because a cat died.

if OP is just trolling, god damn did he ever do a good job. look at this stuffstorm. jesus christ.

if OP is just trolling, god damn did he ever do a good job. look at this stuffstorm. jesus christ.
I know, right?

If he is trolling, he must be laughing so hard.

If not, I'm sad that the OP's cats were... eaten... (I can't even imagine that.)

How about I lock you in a 4x4 cage with a bear and let it kill you? Obviously I won't get in trouble because "that's how nature works", bears will kill a human for it's own survival.

A: You purposefully locked him in the cage. It is your fault and you would get in trouble.
B: Cats are not sapient. Humans are. It's a lot more of a loss to lose a person than it is a pet.

No. It doesn't work like that. We have created a society and basic rules for a reason. The neighbor is completely at fault here. Stop being such a redneck and get your savage logic out of here. If you can't understand the basic principals of how to behave in the society of today, I can't help you.

And these basic rules of society include random assault + murder? I wouldn't trust somebody like that to teach me "society and basic rules".

And I could've sworn you just said that the neighbor wasn't at fault...

Or you're too much of a stupid redneck to understand how things work.

But it also bit a person.

Oh, now the "humans are better than animals" is correct, but only when it is for your gain.

Legal actions can be taken against the owner of the dog even if the cat owner is also at fault for leaving his cats outside.

Legal action =/= cold blooded torture
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 02:06:34 PM by Alteration »

If a human kills a bunch of babies the human gets put down- not given a second chance.

If a dog kills a bunch of baby cats it should be put down.

If a human kills a bunch of babies the human gets put down- not given a second chance.

This guy is a genius.

If a dog bites a person aggressively it should be put down.
That's the real issue here. Not that some cats were killed.

It bit a woman, and it could just as easily have bitten a child or baby.

this is why stupid people have no legal power