Author Topic: The Animal Crossing Megathread - Rest in Peace  (Read 107822 times)

Well I keep on getting the same error :/

I'll try tomorrow on a different internet connection okay?

:I

D:<< I went to swapnote thinking I saved in AC:NL, but turns out i didn't

i am prepared for resetti
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 09:06:31 PM by Daswiruch »

:I

I'm always on AC, but I need some computer time today.

Off-Topic: we be quoting our stuff badly

On-Topic: um.. hi

I found the Brick Tool.

sadly i pick cold stone over animal crossing but 2 late >:CCC
fastlex and face came over when i was being offered a trip to cold stone for ice creeeam boooo

Like i said earlier, i just got the café and visited it today. When you drink a cup it will say something along the lines of that the Coffee is renovating your entire body.

Isn't that pretty much promoting caffeine? a part of Superstar Saga was removed because of that.

Changed my town theme to this

i just got perfect town rating without even trying :I
the renovation options for town hall are rather lame, though i might do the more modern-look

i still have many street lamps to put in, i'm trying to kick a villager out so i can place a fountain in that area, and Harriet finally started to build her shop

a part of Superstar Saga was removed because of that.

the coffee blending part is still in the game though, and professor e. gadd still talks about how good it tastes, and besides, they only removed the cameo characters such as wario, samus, olimar, etc.

Introducing these two shirt designs I made!
I made some kinda fake brand up by taking inspiration from DC and I made DX. Get it? I'm so clever.

Deve111 and The Big Bad Jellyfish have both seen the design of the hoodie I made but the shirt is brand new. I have red versions of both of these shirts which won't be given QR codes. For now, Enjoy!

BONUS:
Short sleeved shirt, second thing with the DX brand.

Introducing these two shirt designs I made!
I made some kinda fake brand up by taking inspiration from DC and I made DX. Get it? I'm so clever.

Deve111 and The Big Bad Jellyfish have both seen the design of the hoodie I made but the shirt is brand new. I have red versions of both of these shirts which won't be given QR codes. For now, Enjoy!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JtPFdQA.png[/img ]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Gt6M2lg.png[/img ]

BONUS:
Short sleeved shirt, second thing with the DX brand.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tLNCmv8.png[/img ]

Must unlock QR Code Reader!

Isn't that pretty much promoting caffeine? a part of Superstar Saga was removed because of that.

Embrace your newfound energy. Let the addiction wash over you.

:D <3 You still need to make a red one lol
I did. I'm keeping it for me

Also if anyone has any requests for colour edits of those shirts or any general edits of those shirts hit me up
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 11:42:40 AM by Megaguy2 »

Changed my town theme to this
I wonder if its possible to turn the first 10 notes of Dire Dire Docks into one of these themes.

EDIT: Found one.
When Isabelle tests it, it sounds like the real thing.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 12:10:45 PM by Tonkka² »