Author Topic: The Animal Crossing Megathread - Rest in Peace  (Read 107843 times)

For the newcomers that is really Reggie's house that is obtained via Spotpass. (or just through the internet, you will normally get someone elses house without streetpassing anyone i think monthly or just occaisionally)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeEbtz55XYI

I think they're just doing it again since a lot more people did buy Animal Crossing for the holidays, although nothing inside the house was changed.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:47:54 PM by Flamecannon »

http://imgur.com/a/zgs20
i've been posting this for the last 4 pages ;-;
Sorry I was only looking at the OP.
Really nice designs btw...

What are yalls miiverse usernames?

Bump brothers

I'm looking to buy anything from the modern set. You name a price, I'll pay it, unless it's something outrageous.
I have:
Modern Floor and Wall
Modern Table
Modern End Table
Modern Cabinet

started playing this game again after i left my old town of Watt to die off
now i made a new town of Watt

Bump brothers

I'm looking to buy anything from the modern set. You name a price, I'll pay it, unless it's something outrageous.
I have:
Modern Floor and Wall
Modern Table
Modern End Table
Modern Cabinet
I have all of them since fastlex traded me them for the regal set
i can buy all those and you can have them for free

Ah yes
Nothing like a good refurbishing to get back into the game, minus fixing the mess inside the closet

Anyway I'm looking for a stockpile of hibiscuses, both yellow and red!
I'd reckon I'd buy them about 500 bells each!

there you go with the sighing and the no explaining! what's wrong?!

Ah yes
Nothing like a good refurbishing to get back into the game, minus fixing the mess inside the closet
-snap-
Anyway I'm looking for a stockpile of hibiscuses, both yellow and red!
I'd reckon I'd buy them about 500 bells each!

Uhhh, why is it summer?

Uhhh, why is it summer?
It's spring and I think you forgot I time traveled before! I haven't as of recent since I haven't been getting down and dirty into the game though...

How do I get more Public Projects?

when is the next legit animal crossing. not these handheld ones

i would actually buy a wiiu for one

How do I get more Public Projects?
You mean people requesting projects? Mainly it's on random, but I read that swimming around in the ocean for a little may increase the chances of someone running up to you. I've been trying to get a modern bench/clock since those look nice

And on a further note I didn't realize that after achieving a perfect town status (i didn't) you can redesign the town hall and the train station. That's pretty cool too!

when is the next legit animal crossing. not these handheld ones

i would actually buy a wiiu for one
Who knows, but it looks like it's highly plausible for the next one to be on the Wii U since they have a miiverse plaza set up. But I'd still recommend New Leaf.

And on a further note I didn't realize that after achieving a perfect town status (i didn't) you can redesign the town hall and the train station. That's pretty cool too!

Wow I didn't know this either...