Names?

B3(title)
11 (52.4%)
BE2(Blockland Electronic Expo)
2 (9.5%)
BBE(Blockland Build Expo)
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: B3(Blockland Build Blexpo) - CANCELLED FOR NOW!  (Read 3365 times)

If I shoved you over and you fell, everyone would be able to hear your ego shattering.

No because I would just get back up and knock you out especially the way you are abusing this post.

ya shood probably lock this...

It was locked. It got unlocked now. He seems to really love trolling.

to be absolutely fair, would anyone actually trust someone named 'greifer' to run anything

he'd probably just stuff on your hard work for kicks

to be absolutely fair, would anyone actually trust some named 'greifer' to run anything
Yeah. RUNNING AWAY.

i don-

why wou-

that was awful. get outta here.

It's still happening but im leaving it now so that brickmaster stops stalking me along with some other people on the forums.

It's still happening but im leaving it now so that brickmaster stops stalking me along with some other people on the forums.

Excuse me. Just how stupid are you? You really think you are the right one while absolutely everyone after the fight stood right against you? You really think your ego is so high it makes you a God or something?

Oh boy, more arguments...I pass.

Excuse me. Just how stupid are you? You really think you are the right one while absolutely everyone after the fight stood right against you? You really think your ego is so high it makes you a God or something?
Yes.

Oh boy, more arguments...I pass.

Pass then and don't interfere and get attention otherwise you will be in the argument obviously.

Looks like I got the last laugh Muahahahahaaaaa, why are you lot so mad? when I started this it was fine but you couldn't help getting mad because I used CAPS to point out key words not anything else, c'mon pathetic people.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 06:21:31 PM by Badspot »