Poll

Which category of people/place should Kha'zix fight?

Gladiators - Colosseum
4 (7.7%)
FBI - Area 51
15 (28.8%)
Lumberjacks - Forest
0 (0%)
Marines - Military Base
6 (11.5%)
Hunters - Mountain
13 (25%)
Scifi Military - Winter Forest
11 (21.2%)
Monster Hunters - Castle
3 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Kha'zix - Need new coder  (Read 17420 times)

-Script Progress Report-

Implement easy evolution system - 100%
Port evolutions to new system - 75%
Add new evolutions - 0%
Improve old evolutions - 50%
Fixing old bugs - 90% Most were fixed due to the system change, but more might show up

Looks good. Cheers.

Khazix is just a playertype we're working on. We're not making MOBAs.
But what if the community wants to?
THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

But what if the community wants to?
THINK OF THE CHILDREN.
Then they can learn how to model and script.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 12:45:12 AM by Pillow Pants »

Added Sensory Evolution
With the Sensory Evolution, Khazix can sense the direction of his prey, and know if they are alone or in a group.

How will that work exactly? Would you be able to have like a little mini map or something that shows you where they are and how many are coming?

How will that work exactly? Would you be able to have like a little mini map or something that shows you where they are and how many are coming?
There will be a bottom print on your screen.

There will be a bottom print on your screen.
I'm kind of curious as to what it exactly displays.
Is it just text?
Or is it some kind of ASCII visualization?
Because i was thinking of such a thing some time ago, but never started on it.
But seeing the hard work of your coder, i was thinking maybe he had done something cool. :)

By the way, sorry for the delay, but the observer/orbit cam code has been submitted as direct response to your PM.
Been a bit busy with school and stuff lately, if you guys encounter any trouble, PM me.
For further reference i would like to also direct you to the Torque Quick Reference Guide section A.2.8.
Though the code comments should explain most of it.
The code was directly pulled from some unfinished item that Army used on his server.

Good luck with the project!
Good to see some rapid and solid progression.

I'm kind of curious as to what it exactly displays.
Is it just text?
Or is it some kind of ASCII visualization?
Because i was thinking of such a thing some time ago, but never started on it.
But seeing the hard work of your coder, i was thinking maybe he had done something cool. :)

By the way, sorry for the delay, but the observer/orbit cam code has been submitted as direct response to your PM.
Been a bit busy with school and stuff lately, if you guys encounter any trouble, PM me.
For further reference i would like to also direct you to the Torque Quick Reference Guide section A.2.8.
Though the code comments should explain most of it.
The code was directly pulled from some unfinished item that Army used on his server.

Good luck with the project!
Good to see some rapid and solid progression.
What would you have in mind for an Ascii display? And thanks man.

EDIT:
|||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||\\\X///|||||||
||\\\X///||||||||||||
\\X///|||||||||||||||

?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 07:23:17 PM by Pillow Pants »

What would you have in mind for an Ascii display? And thanks man.

EDIT:
|||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||\\\X///|||||||
||\\\X///||||||||||||
\\X///|||||||||||||||

?
Something like that.
Or maybe just circles/crosses where the enemy is related to your current rotation&position.
It is quite the mathematic idea though.
Think of it like a compass with additional displaying of enemies on it (related to position&rotation).
Maybe even with the distance below it, though without it it would also help quite a bit.
Maybe it only displays the closest enemy and prints the distance and maybe some other information about the target below.

I am not sure what you want exactly and it was just a rough idea, but hey, if you guys decide to do something like that, i would be interested to see it. :)

The past 2 days have been really busy. Not with this project, but with family. So I am back, back to work now. I don't know what Pillow Pants is shooting for, but once I get this stuff up and running, bug fixes will be made and it will be released. Not all the animations are done btw pillow pants ;)

The past 2 days have been really busy. Not with this project, but with family. So I am back, back to work now. I don't know what Pillow Pants is shooting for, but once I get this stuff up and running, bug fixes will be made and it will be released. Not all the animations are done btw pillow pants ;)
Give me a list then!

Walk back
Walk side
Crouch back
Crouch side

That's all the would make it look better