Poll

Which category of people/place should Kha'zix fight?

Gladiators - Colosseum
4 (7.7%)
FBI - Area 51
15 (28.8%)
Lumberjacks - Forest
0 (0%)
Marines - Military Base
6 (11.5%)
Hunters - Mountain
13 (25%)
Scifi Military - Winter Forest
11 (21.2%)
Monster Hunters - Castle
3 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Kha'zix - Need new coder  (Read 17419 times)

Will there be a sit animation as well?

No use for it. So I doubt he would go through the extra work

No use for it. So I doubt he would go through the extra work
He does look like he is sitting when he is just standing still anyway.
Would head movement be reasonable to add? It won't be very useful in a battle situation but it would look neat being able to look around when standing still or walking.

Talk to pillow pants about it. If he wants to I can add it.

If you publicly release something and you want to do it good, better include the right nodes at the right position (tophat monsters!), make it have sitting animations and all that, just for the fancyness.
Sure it takes some precious time, maybe add it afterwards as a fancy update, i don't mind.
But i wouldn't say immediately no.
Some people appreciate attention to such minor details.

HOLY stuff

HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS EARLIER

amazing

also dude, you should post a video of it on the lol forums, you might even get a rioter to post on it :P

I will finish what Kha'Zix from LoL has. The system is easy to add to. If someone else wants to add other stuff they can. I am sick of trying to do all you guys request. I know this is kind of like a rage quit, but I just feel like we are wandering from the point of Kha'Zix. Sorry everyone. I was anticipating this to be a short project so I could move on to my other projects I have. I will try to have it on your desk by tomorrow Pillow Pants

I will finish what Kha'Zix from LoL has. The system is easy to add to. If someone else wants to add other stuff they can. I am sick of trying to do all you guys request. I know this is kind of like a rage quit, but I just feel like we are wandering from the point of Kha'Zix. Sorry everyone. I was anticipating this to be a short project so I could move on to my other projects I have. I will try to have it on your desk by tomorrow Pillow Pants
Get on skype.

I am on a laptop at my uncles house

Unforunately, Kha'zix will not be released June 27th. The date will be extended until Kha'zix may find a new coder to work on him. I have enjoyed the time I got to work with Scriode and hopefully in the future we can make something equally or more awesome than this. So as of now the position of coding is available.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 03:13:27 AM by Pillow Pants »

Good that you still finish the Kha'Zix 'basics' at least. :)

Currently I only have to finish the explosion effects for the Claws and the Void Spikes. It shouldn't take to long. Once I finished I was planning on handing it to Pillow Pants for him to release. It is up to him if he wants to release it at that time or if he wants to find a new coder for Kha'Zix to finish the rest.

Kha'zix charging evolution - Stampede

Animations: Complete
Script: Incomplete

I have decided, since Scriode has worked extremely hard on finishing this project before the release date, I will release Kha'zix on the 27th with his default evolutions as Scriode's and mine. And on the next Kha'zix version he will have Charging, and credit will be rewarded to the coder.

It's the 27th, where is my Kha'Zix. >:C
Nah, just kidding, i know where it is. :)
(Also, lol European times vs American times.)
Good luck!