Poll

Which category of people/place should Kha'zix fight?

Gladiators - Colosseum
4 (7.7%)
FBI - Area 51
15 (28.8%)
Lumberjacks - Forest
0 (0%)
Marines - Military Base
6 (11.5%)
Hunters - Mountain
13 (25%)
Scifi Military - Winter Forest
11 (21.2%)
Monster Hunters - Castle
3 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Kha'zix - Need new coder  (Read 17428 times)

If you badly need a scripter when it's completed I'd be happy to do it.

If you badly need a scripter when it's completed I'd be happy to do it.
Port said he'd do it I believe.

Port said he'd do it I believe.
Port hasn't answered me. You can't just call scripter until you talk to me about the project.

Port hasn't answered me. You can't just call scripter until you talk to me about the project.
He told me he'd do it if you wanted him to soo

Besides, I didn't say he was, I just said what he said.

Should I PM you or something? Or if you want port to do it, that's fine too

Should I PM you or something? Or if you want port to do it, that's fine too
Welcome to the team!

An update on the model.

Holy crap, that's looking good!

That looks awesome so far unless the model is done.
Is the purple parts of him going to be recolorable to the person's chest color?

You are my new friend

That looks awesome so far unless the model is done.
Is the purple parts of him going to be recolorable to the person's chest color?
Probably.

Ya that looks amazing!

Right now I am coding it. I have the cloak finished and basically you can set how many times he can cloak before it gets put on cooldown.

But I have a question. I was thinking that you can jump like normal height, but when you crouch you can jump a lot higher. Should I make it like that? Or should I make it so it always jumps really high?

Also I am not amazing at effects, and if someone wants to make some effects for Kha'Zix's ability's, that would be great! If not I can always spent a few hours on trying to make it look decent.

-edit-

I think I have the jumping system stated above done... Haven't tested it yet. It can easily be removed if that isn't how you want it.

Another question. Should I make it check if something is evolved? If it is than make it how it would be evolved in game? Make it so you jump is smaller if it's not evolved. And if cloak is evolved than you would get 3 cloaks. Same with Void Spike being that if it's evolved than it would shoot 3 of them. If so there is multiple ways I could make them evolve, as in how they gain the evolution point. It's up to you.

I will continue to write some stuff up until you answer and change according to what you think.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:45:44 PM by Scriode »