Poll

Which category of people/place should Kha'zix fight?

Gladiators - Colosseum
4 (7.7%)
FBI - Area 51
15 (28.8%)
Lumberjacks - Forest
0 (0%)
Marines - Military Base
6 (11.5%)
Hunters - Mountain
13 (25%)
Scifi Military - Winter Forest
11 (21.2%)
Monster Hunters - Castle
3 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Kha'zix - Need new coder  (Read 17441 times)

Right now I am coding it. I have the cloak finished and basically you can set how many times he can cloak before it gets put on cooldown.

But I have a question. I was thinking that you can jump like normal height, but when you crouch you can jump a lot higher. Should I make it like that? Or should I make it so it always jumps really high?

Also I am not amazing at effects, and if someone wants to make some effects for Kha'Zix's ability's, that would be great! If not I can always spent a few hours on trying to make it look decent.

-edit-

I think I have the jumping system stated above done... Haven't tested it yet. It can easily be removed if that isn't how you want it.

Another question. Should I make it check if something is evolved? If it is than make it how it would be evolved in game? Make it so you jump is smaller if it's not evolved. And if cloak is evolved than you would get 3 cloaks. Same with Void Spike being that if it's evolved than it would shoot 3 of them. If so there is multiple ways I could make them evolve, as in how they gain the evolution point. It's up to you.

I will continue to write some stuff up until you answer and change according to what you think.
I like the crouch jump idea.

Effects are something we can work on.

I don't think we'll do any evolving except for him molting his skin and maybe having more cloaking times and void spikes. I don't plan on doing any nodes because I don't know how. :P

I like the crouch jump idea.

Effects are something we can work on.

I don't think we'll do any evolving except for him molting his skin and maybe having more cloaking times and void spikes. I don't plan on doing any nodes because I don't know how. :P

Alright! The cloaking amount is an easy adjustable pref.

Alright! The cloaking amount is an easy adjustable pref.
You should get on Steam, I added you.

I will in a few hours
I have to go now

It sounds like more progress is being made, that's good.

I've gotten the model rigged, and I finished the root and run animation. Time to sleep.

Since i've figured out how to do nodes on players, Kha'zix will have Evolutions. The way he earns them will be based on his amount of player kills.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 02:32:56 AM by Pillow Pants »

I've gotten the model rigged, and I finished the root and run animation. Time to sleep.

Since i've figured out how to do nodes on players, Kha'zix will have Evolutions. The way he earns them will be based on his amount of player kills.

Sweet! Are you gonna animate the evolution's or not? I think it would add the the affect and it is very use to include into the script.

Also should I make it evolve them automatically, or when they are aloud to evolve there is a chat message displaying commands (The ones they don't have) so they can choose what they want to evolve?

Another thing. I need to gather up all the sounds of him doing all his stuff. What I mean is sounds of him jumping, cloaking, etc.

Sweet! Are you gonna animate the evolution's or not? I think it would add the the affect and it is very use to include into the script.

Also should I make it evolve them automatically, or when they are aloud to evolve there is a chat message displaying commands (The ones they don't have) so they can choose what they want to evolve?

Another thing. I need to gather up all the sounds of him doing all his stuff. What I mean is sounds of him jumping, cloaking, etc.
Aren't you just the busy bee? :P and I don't see why we couldnt have animations of the evolutions. also there should be some option to evolve abilities specific abilities, so yes.

Alright! Also before we release we should probably do a server to get all the bugs out. Host it for a few days to add and debug stuff.

-Update on Stuff-

The claws are coded. They do not check if someone is alone yet.

Void Spike are coded. They are mostly done. Just need to finish effects.

Flying is still a work in progress. Trying to perfect it is more than a difficult task.

Cloaking is done - Not tested yet

Alright! Also before we release we should probably do a server to get all the bugs out. Host it for a few days to add and debug stuff.

-Update on Stuff-

The claws are coded. They do not check if someone is alone yet.

Void Spike are coded. They are mostly done. Just need to finish effects.

Flying is still a work in progress. Trying to perfect it is more than a difficult task.

Cloaking is done - Not tested yet

Well done, Scriode. Pictures would be awesome.

There is not effects... Yet