Author Topic: Your dream car  (Read 17105 times)



Mini John Cooper Works GP, but if I go deeper on this


Lamborghini Diablo, part of my childhood (in the old NFS games)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 11:34:38 AM by Filipe »

I want this!!!!!  loving HOVER CAR !








  Here's a mock-up of my non finished chevy 305 with it's new headers. Nothings bolted on in that pic so it looks weird. It's gonna be nice once it's finished. I ran out of money after getting an new engine and replacing the front suspension. I spent more money on other things, there's only about 2.5k into it right now. That covered a rebuilt 305, new headers, new springs, calipers, brake pads, shocks, all the bushings and rubber cushion parts for everything, and a new 3 or 3.5 inch dropped lower a frame for the front. It's gonna be bangin when I finally finish it.


-imgsnip-

Oh god I would love a new or lightly used interceptor crown vic. Have you seen the new interceptor taurus? It has a loving sick engine, it's like 365hp out of a twin tubro V6.


VeilSide Toyota Supra




too bad this is the only one with aftermarket parts like this one
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:45:36 PM by Pacha- »

-snip-
  Here's a mock-up of my non finished chevy 305 with it's new headers. Nothings bolted on in that pic so it looks weird. It's gonna be nice once it's finished. I ran out of money after getting an new engine and replacing the front suspension. I spent more money on other things, there's only about 2.5k into it right now. That covered a rebuilt 305, new headers, new springs, calipers, brake pads, shocks, all the bushings and rubber cushion parts for everything, and a new 3 or 3.5 inch dropped lower a frame for the front. It's gonna be bangin when I finally finish it.
Does the motor have anything like a cam or have a compression increase?

Oh god I would love a new or lightly used interceptor crown vic. Have you seen the new interceptor taurus? It has a loving sick engine, it's like 365hp out of a twin tubro V6.
I haven't, but I have seen the Police version of the Dodge Charger.

Does the motor have anything like a cam or have a compression increase?

Nope, just a stock 305. It's a tbi so there were slim pickins performance wise. I wasn't gonna go carburetor because I would rather have more fuel milage. It's still like 150 hp, light, and rear wheel. So it'll be fun to drive.