Author Topic: Your dream car  (Read 12561 times)

That looks sharp as forget
Just wait until someday soon I post up the restored version.

it doesn't make you cool, it's just the fact that they're made better than modern cars.
Uh, no.
Sorry, double post

i get what you're saying but these modern cars aren't built to last, you use them for a few years and you have to keep replacing parts and it's going to cost you a lot more money in the long run.
I would much rather replace parts than die in a terrible accident and need to be washed out of the car with a hose.

nissan z31 300zx or 1976 Amc pacer x I like the wierd and unappreciated

Maserati Tipo 61/birdcage

image pagestretch because bmws are awesome

zach! i have that lamborghini in need for speed world! >:3

I would much rather replace parts than die in a terrible accident and need to be washed out of the car with a hose.
this
also relatively modern cars can last a long time, my dad's car is 14 years old and still running without any problems at all (my mom's car was 14 as well but we recently got a new one because the other needed some expensive stuff done to it)

wouldn't mind
:3  (dont crash and the bike become 2 pieces)

wouldn't mind

Please don't tell me you are one of those cyclists who rides in the middle of the road and holds up a huge line of traffic. I have one of those starfishs in my city, annoys the hell out of everyone.

Easily this car, may buy it within a year or so depending how things go.

I almost bought a 944 for $1500. One hell of a deal and I missed it because I didn't have the money yet. :\

Still don't.

Would have never been able to afford the insurance anyway. lol

Obv my current car is dreamy as forget:

But might aswell be realistic with this, dream car is pretty much Audi A5 coupe, it will be my next car.

So beaut mmmmm

i found one of these in Wisconsin for $31K worth it IMO.