2 (2.3%)
I'm going to PS4
33 (37.9%)
Console gaming is dead to me
15 (17.2%)
PC master race
13 (14.9%)

Total Members Voted: 87

Author Topic: Xbox Executive Don Mattrick is a richard  (Read 8034 times)

console gaming is not dead to me i just dont play it as much just play pc

i don't think you'd get a game, unless it's from the old PS One
who cares if it is ps1 or ps2? its still a game what microsoft give you nothing

i think that if you look at demographics, older people tend to play pc more than younger
just my opinion

how to forget is console gaming dead

not everyone can afford powerful custom built pcs.

I am looking at the PS4 over the Xbox one.

PS4 is superior to the Xbox One in almost every way

how to forget is console gaming dead

not everyone can afford powerful custom built pcs.
its like 800$ for a gaming PC
not the best of the best but it but it will still play all games
you dont need an i7 or a gtx 780 or a 7970 you can go lower like a 7850 can still run bf3 at max settings

im sorry are you handicapped why buy that thing?
yer it looks sooooo good with that mandatory camera and the constant internet connection and stuff specs

i dont go for looks i want specs and the xbox one just met the low end computer
the ps4 looks good BUT has beast specs (wish the gpu was like a 7950 or a 7970 so it will last longer but meh)

and i like the blue light just like the ps vita its like they know what there doing, unlike microsoft who cant count 360+360=one?
What Ive seen is that people are switching to PC gaming and console gaming is switching to entertainment systems. The PS4 targets gamers, while the Xbox One targets a much wider demographic. People who play PC are most likely to stay with PC, while console gamers will switch to PS4, while the Xbox One will appeal to the family demographic. People will buy it as an entertainment system, so the Xbox One will appeal more to older people and families looking for something to handle all of their media, plus some gamers might prefer it.

In the end, gamers will choose PS4, but Xbox One might bring in a higher profit because Microsoft is focusing on a much larger demographic.

I bet some people might get bored with them and take the GPU out and stuff.

yeah, he kinda is an starfish

they should make consoles upgradeable
like you can replace the gpu with a 7970 if you want

What Ive seen is that people are switching to PC gaming and console gaming is switching to entertainment systems. The PS4 targets gamers, while the Xbox One targets a much wider demographic. People who play PC are most likely to stay with PC, while console gamers will switch to PS4, while the Xbox One will appeal to the family demographic. People will buy it as an entertainment system, so the Xbox One will appeal more to older people and families looking for something to handle all of their media, plus some gamers might prefer it.

In the end, gamers will choose PS4, but Xbox One might bring in a higher profit because Microsoft is focusing on a much larger demographic.
buy a loving dvd player then most tv's can do all your media

buy a raspberry ppi for 50$ and make a media server not hard,

if i want something for my family i might aswell go get a wii U

I bet some people might get bored with them and take the GPU out and stuff.
i would happly take the ps4's 8gb of DDR5 ram only if its faster then my 16gb DDR3 1600mhz ram
ill leave the cpu as i have an i7 3770k id take the bluray drive and id take the gpu to bitcoin mine on it as it gets no where near my 7970 OC edition

what
yes you read right the ps4 has 8gb or DDR5 ram just ram not even for the gpu atm you can only get ddr5 ram in gpu's for PC's so yer ddr5(also has an 8 core amd cpu custom made for the pps4 with custom drivers for the gpu and cpu)

what
normal ram is ddr3
the ram you usually have in a video card is ddr5, WAY loving faster than ddr3

Dance dance revolution 5 confirmed for pc