2 (2.3%)
I'm going to PS4
33 (37.9%)
Console gaming is dead to me
15 (17.2%)
PC master race
13 (14.9%)

Total Members Voted: 87

Author Topic: Xbox Executive Don Mattrick is a richard  (Read 8369 times)

Amazing how the Wii U hasn't been mentioned. Nintendo has been severely under-appreciated lately. Even when they're extending/rebooting old franchises, they've still got a lot of neat ideas up their sleeves.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Nintendo has a franchise for pretty much every genre of gaming. Creating new ones would be redundant.

"PC's are too expensive to make."
said by every console fanboy ever
>spends 500 dollars plus 20 dollars every month to access the internet they already pay for
>could have spent 800 dollars and saved a few bucks and not having to pay twice for internet access

"PC's are too expensive to make."
said by every console fanboy ever
>spends 500 dollars plus 20 dollars every month to access the internet they already pay for
>could have spent 800 dollars and saved a few bucks and not having to pay twice for internet access
20 dollars every month? Are you on crack?

20 dollars every month? Are you on crack?
What's the cost of xbox gold membership these days? I'm sure buying it for a year adds up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Nintendo has a franchise for pretty much every genre of gaming. Creating new ones would be redundant.
Good point. However, they don't exactly have an (active) franchise for first person shooters, and that seems to be all of what most people are playing nowadays. Correct me if I'm wrong, though. I'm not 100% up-to-date with whatever the hell is going on back there in Japan.

What's the cost of xbox gold membership these days? I'm sure buying it for a year adds up.

It's 60/year, so it would be 5 dollars a month

I'm still waiting for a source of that 5$ monthly cost thing

I'm still waiting for a source of that 5$ monthly cost thing
Watch the Sony conference

Watch the Sony conference
it doesn't say that you have to pay for online, just for playstation plus

it doesn't say that you have to pay for online, just for playstation plus

brother you stupid.

watch the whole conference. all of it. they state that multiplayer online play requires PS plus.

Good point. However, they don't exactly have an (active) franchise for first person shooters, and that seems to be all of what most people are playing nowadays. Correct me if I'm wrong, though. I'm not 100% up-to-date with whatever the hell is going on back there in Japan.
You want Nintendo to make FPS games?

brother you stupid.

watch the whole conference. all of it. they state that multiplayer online play requires PS plus.

are they just being starfishs with that or it is to pay for all their new features?

Metroid is an active shooter franchise. What do you mean?

so what exactly happens if you aren't online in 24 hours on xbox one?