• The Story/Fanfic Megathread •

Author Topic: • The Story/Fanfic Megathread •  (Read 1818 times)

WHY THE forget?
This thread was made for people to post their fanfics and or stories to recieve criticism or suggestions on making their stories better.

Stories
Malfunction - By Mr. Blue AKA InvisibleName.
Rabbit Punch! - By Bushido
Fanfics
Btw, This thread can have fanfics from furry, To ponies. Don't complain if you don't like it.
SYSTEM - By PurpleMetro, Based off of Toaru Kagaku No Railgun
Life and Death in the Capital Wasteland - By Sirrus, Based off of Fallout 3
A Ninja and his Stars - Evar678, Based off of League of Legends

FAQ
Q: What story should I write?
A: Think of something.

Q: Why should I waste my time making up bullstuff stories?
A: Because it's fun and creative.

Categories/Genres
Sci-Fi
Fiction
Action
Total BS
FanFic
MLP
Halo
Space
Military
Total friendry
Random
Just F'd Up

Malfunction

Chapter 1

It was a good day, But a very unusual day, Test subjects we're screaming to let them out of their cells. Though, It's usual, If you're running a loving jail 40 miles into the ocean. Yesterday, One of the subjects broke out of their cell and started yelling "THE SHOCK IS COMING!" and jumped out the window. We sent out a Ocean Patrol group to retrieve him, But they said he drowned as soon as he jumped out.

"What happens when the old nut back there cracks a nut?" One of the Overwatch Guards joked. "He doesn't, He is one." He said. I guess he was going insane too, Because after his joke, He laughed a little... Unusually. Aside from that, When I went to bed last night, I could hear insane laughter shouting through the Guard's hall. I had gotten up and looked, But I didn't see anything or anyone. I got up to eat breakfast, But I had a weird feeling... It was eerie and unsettling. I looked around to see if any prisoners got out. All of them were still asleep and in their cells.

Chapter 2

"Hey, Tarence. How's the arm feeling?"
I had completely forgotten about my arm. I looked over and it was bleeding. "Get me to the medical office, It's bleeding." I said. We walked to the Medical Office, And I sat down and waited for the doctor. When the doctor got here, He pulled me into his office and took my sleeve off.
"It's worse than yesterday. How did that happen?" The doctor asked. "I... I don't know, I got off shift last night and went to sleep, But I heard laughter in the Guard's Hall. This morning it just felt as if it never happened." I responded. "You require severe medical treatment." He told me, In a slightly scared voice. Things got more and more suspicious. I headed to the shower hall to try and wash off the thoughts banging around in my mind. I wondered, "Why the forget would my wound get worse, Especially if nothing happened...?" I heard a slight whisper. I was terrified to my loving mind at that point. I thought, "Enough is enough." I reached for my gun, Stopped the shower, Got dressed, And headed out to hunt down whoever was trying to screw with me. When I came back, The walls were covered in blood, The entire room looked like a loving slaughterhouse. I looked out the window, To see a shadow. IT, Was stalking me.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 04:37:50 PM by InvisibleName »

System
My fanfic called System is based off of an anime called Toaru Kagaku No Railgun. Look it up

SYSTEM
Chapter 1

Blue eyes, black hair, nerdy glasses, stupid shoes, and unattractive. Those were all of my features that they criticized me for. I just wasn't fit for the social life, because every time I entered, they always kicked me out in humiliation. When I had first graduated to Akiramenai High School, my new classmates immediately despised me for no reason. There were a lot of espers in there, ranging from level 1's to 3's. You would rarely ever find a level 0. The level 3's were popular, and everybody worshiped them, level 1-2's were regular students, and leaving us level 0's as outcasts; nobodies. Life was going just perfect for me.

At our homeroom class, our teacher told us that we were going to be having an important assembly. Everyone went like “Ooh!” or “I wonder what's it's going to be about!” and “Are they hiring a magician?”. I couldn't help but be the only one to groan, and hide my head into the book I was reading. I could hear nonsensical chattering about the assembly. I honestly, didn't care about whatever took place here at this school. After a few minutes of that, I fell asleep into my dark reality.

“Well, Mr. Taka?” the teacher asked again. I immediately woke up and beamed at the teacher in confusion. “I know this is just a homeroom class, and we rarely work in here; but I expect you to always answer my questions.” she said again. “Refusing to answer is one thing, but sleeping is just outright disrespectful.”. “Now, what is your opinion on espers, as I was asking everyone since it's related to the topic we will be later discussing in the assembly tomorrow.” she asked. “I won't judge you, just tell me your opinion on espers.” she asked once more.

Everyone was staring at me, again. The teacher's gaze took a more intimidating approach, however. I then gathered all of my thoughts in my head, and prepared to answer. “What's the big deal about espers?” I asked, and then looked at everyone. “Espers are so selfish” I continued. “They think just because they have power, level 1-5, that they can just be the top kid of the world.”. “Bossing everyone-”, I still continued, but then the school bell rang for next period class. “That will be all, Mr. Taka.” the teacher said, with a look of disgust in her face.

Finally, I finished gathering my things, and headed out the door for my next class. Outside, there were a couple of classmates who cornered me into a circle in the middle of the hallway. “What's up, Eisen, buddy?” one of them said, while the rest laughed. “Here, let me carry your stuff for you”, another one of them quickly snatched my bag. “What's all of this?”, “Papers, pencils, and some lunch money.”. I shouted “HEY!” at him, and then charged. What could I do though? One of the ones wearing a white and blue t-shirt immediately kicked me in the stomach. The one holding my bag took my lunch money I earned, and then carelessly dropped my bag on the floor, papers falling and flying out everywhere.

He counted each individual dollar I had. “Tch, only 4 dollars? I can get more money from a hobo.” he said. They continued to punch me, kick me, and beat me up in every other way. Blood came out, I thought they would stop; but they didn't. I guess they truly hated me. The hallway was practically empty, until I saw a girl come from the other side. She saw them beating me up, and immediately confronted them. My vision was blurry to the amount of blood I was spitting up, but I thought I had heard another fight take place, and then screaming. I was beginning to black out, when I thought I heard someone say “Hey!”, “H-hang in there!”. I then blacked out.

SYSTEM
Chapter 2

I opened my eyes, escaping from my blackout; she sighed of relief. “Geez, I thought that you would never wake up!” she said with an annoyed look on her face. “Well, I don't exactly remember asking for your help anyways” I rebutted. “Where the heck am I, anyway?” I asked. “A nearby hospital.” she told me. “I told the teachers about what happened, and then those punks got suspended for your sake.”. I thought for a second. That was the first time anybody had ever stood up for me before. But then again, I saw that she was a girl.

My vision became less blurry than it was before, and I was able to make out her appearance.   She had long red hair, and wore a white beanie hat, along with a white jacket. “Where are your student clothes?” I asked. “Left them at home” she said, with a bit of embarrassment in her face. “So you forgot them?” I asked again. “Look, I forget things sometimes, it's a memory disorder.”, she shouted at me. Things became silent.

“Well, I've waited here way too long, it's already almost midnight” she said softly. She stood  up from one of the chairs she was sitting on, and then went to exit the door. “Wait!” I called. “What is your name?” I politely asked. She stopped, and then turned to look at me. She smiled, “We'll see each other again, soon” she said, then left. I thought about her for quite a long time, until I heard a startling knocking on my door. “Mr. Taka, I'm just a doctor, may I enter?” a woman's voice asked. “Come in” I said.

She entered, she was wearing a labcoat, like usual Academy City scientists wear. Her dark gray eyes were monotonous, and it was probably what she saw in the world also. As she walked while holding a clipboard, she reported, “We've finished some database searches, along with the monitoring of your internal-body status.”. “You'll be fine by tomorrow morning, and hopefully before school.” she said politely. “Oh great.” I muttered. As if somehow she heard what I said, she said “That's not a very good attitude to have” she beamed at me. “I'm sure your teachers told you that you would be having a very important assembly tomorrow morning.”, “It's not any regular assembly, but an important one; being given to every high school in the city.” she continued.

After her telling me that, I became more interested in what would happen tomorrow. A global assembly is just not something you see out of the blue even. “Well then,” she smiled. “Now you sound better.” she said. “You do not have any reason to stay here any longer, you should go to your student dorm now, and get some real rest.” she finally said. As that finished, she exited my hospital room. I thought she was a little weird, like a psychic or something; but then again, I could just be hallucinating from what, everything, that happened today. Night continued ticking, so I did as she followed, and went back to my student dorm for sleeping.

SYSTEM
Chapter 3

SYSTEM
Chapter 3

The next day, I came to the front of the school. Lots of kids were hanging out there until the bell rang for everyone to come into the assembly. I sat on one of the side-blocks that were near the stair rails. What a drag this is, I thought. I heard a bunch of commotion coming from one place. I looked over there, to see a bunch of students looking at this other student. “Whoa, how did you do that?”, “This guy is amazing!”, “That's Akiramenai's Ace for ya'!”. Akiramenai's Ace, I thought. I've never heard about him, or even actually seen him.

My curiosity triggered me to go see him for myself, but then the bell rang suddenly. We all had to go in to the assembly. I gathered my things and headed in. The audiotorium was one of our biggest places, besides the gym. It was dark green mostly, the seats, the walls, and the structures. It was like a movie-theater. Hundreds of seats were sorted in rows, and columns. In just a few minutes, we were all seated in the seats. I turned to my right, and saw a bunch of kids from other classes I didn't take; then looking at my right, I saw that girl who saved me yesterday. I gasped, and asked, “Hey, what are you doing here?”. She turned at me with the annoyed look that almost replicated the same one she had yesterday. “Waiting for the assembly to start, dummy.” she replied.

A few seconds later while gazing at her, the principal standing at the very front of the stadium on a raised wooden floor before a wooden podium said, “Now, may I have your attention please, ladies, and both gentlemen.”. “If you do not know who I am by now, I am Akira Ushiba, Mr.  Ushiba, or your principal of Akiramenai High School.” he said loud and clear. “However you prefer it.”. “Now, as you all know, the purpose of Academy City is to train people to become espers.” he said. “Espers unlock access to their ability by achieving what is called Personal Reality.”, “The better you use, and understand Personal Reality, the higher level you can become” he continues. “Now, let me get to my point..” he utters. “One of the main goals of Academy City is to produce, or find; a human that surpasses other humans, those who are not deities that reach the sense of the heavens, SYSTEM level, or one of the most common-place terms: Level 6.”.

There were a lot of gasps, some “Whoa!” and “Level 6? Is that even possible?”. The principal once again told everyone to settle down their constant flow of confused questions. The girl  next to me sat quiet, like me. She was too focused onto what they were trying to say. I couldn't recognize her expression. She didn't look bored, or surprised at all. “Now then, I will have one of my top representatives, Akiramenai's Ace, continue for me.”. A lot of girl students cheered, and praised him after the principal said that. The so called Ace then came up to the podium, as the principal went to stand at the side of the auditorium where most of the teachers and administrators stood.

I focused my eyes to see him better, and then I gasped. He was the same kid I saw outside. He must really be Akiramenai's Ace. He had neat dark-blue hair, and emerald eyes that were covered behind his glasses. He wear a dark suit, so I guess they made him wear that since he was going to be presenting. “Now um,-” he paused for a second after everyone was quiet. “I am a level 5, all of you already know. I have the power to overcharge one's abilities, level 0 or not, to a higher level, temporarily.” he stated. “The purpose of this assembly, which is being hosted in all of the high-schools around Academy City, is that scientists have discovered information about a certain lost medication that can make one a Level 6.” he stated. More gasps and surprised words emitted. “It is illegal to make such a thing that can cause much terror and trouble if it fell into the wrong hands.”. “We want you all, every individual person, to be more aware of your surroundings, and to be more careful in your daily lives.” he finally stated. “That will be all.” he said, and then he left.

The principal then came to the podium, and then apologized for having brought everyone here for such a short period of time for such a short assembly, but he explains again how this is a matter of importance. He then instructs everyone to leave. School was canceled that day, so I had lots of free time. As I exited the building, I saw that girl who save me walking out beside me also. She asked me since we had so much time, that we should maybe go out to a restaurant or something.

Blockland fanfics:
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21622296/Why_did_I_make_this.txt
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21622296/I_want_to_kill_myself_from_shame.txt
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21622296/nitefox-x-bubulegum.txt
^^^Barely coherent joke fanfics to mock some sonic(?) romance fanfic Mega-Bear(?) posted a while back. Don't take them seriously.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21622296/scx_guns_glory_gangs.txt
(^^^This is actually coherent and understandable, though a bit strange at times {mostly the Kilser interactions}. I regret nothing.)

I might get around to writing a Turrican Bren McGuire X Vriska Serket fanfic, and I might try a tinge-redux-style "kompressor takes over blockland with shadows and the forces of light must defeat him" fanfic if I can live with myself for doing something so dumb.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:51:26 PM by Alteration »

fanfics that are bad are funny

fanfics that are bad are funny
Meh, Some are. Some like Rainbow Factory are actually pretty well made.

Rabbit Punch!

We arrived at the mine just before sundown. A few Suits stood around, keeping watch, shining their headlights as they slowly turned. I couldn't hear the creaking of metal or the roar of diesel, so either they were so far away they just LOOKED small, or they were newer, more advanced models that the Uppers dropped more recently. Neither possibility was particuarly comforting, though Sampson had mentioned wanting to fight something bigger then him for a change. I sincerely hoped he wouldn't get the chance.

A cursory glance revealed a few more mecha, and a few men on machine guns on catwalks and natural ledges, and what seemed initially to be some sort of horrible gaseous monstrosity but turned out to be a smudge on the inside of my windshield. After resolving to clean the Hare after everything was said and done, I opened up a hatch on my dashboard and retrieved a paper and pencil, taking notes on locations and writing down possible means of action. It was then that Romen decided to get my attention.

"Cairo!" he yelled, leaning out a bit from his windshield, but putting a hand to his mouth as if he was trying to be quiet.

I looked up, and made an exaggerated sort of writing motion. He did this all the time, but still didn't get the message. He did that all the time, too.

A breif pause.

"Caaairrro! Can you hear me?!"

I looked up again, showed him my paper with one hand, and pointed to it with the other. I also made sure to make the angriest, most frustrated-looking face possible.

That seemed enough to get the message across, because Romen retreated back into his roosterpit, causing the Graveler to shake a bit. I told him it was a dumb name- nobody would respect anything that shared a name with the thing they were standing on- but he insisted that it was, in fact, badass, as it was the GravelER- as in, something that MAKES gravel.

I then told him it also sort of sounded like "Groveler", and he looked like he'd been told his parents were dead.

"CAAAIIIIRRRRO!!" he yelled.

"What?!" I yelled, rolling down the window. Romen was leaning out of the Graveler again, yelling into a tin can like a make-shift megaphone. Even though he was only a few meters off the ground- well within a survivable margin- he tottered dangerously, flailing his arms wildly for a moment, before regaining his balance.

"Give me a second, man! I'm trying to plan our attack here!" I said.

A spotlight shone on us. Actually, maybe 3 or 4. I felt like a cartoon character.

"Is that so?!" said one of the Suits' pilots, a bandit we'd been hired to scare off. He spoke in exactly the tone of voice you would expect. "Get 'em, boys!"

A barrage of machine gun fire whipped around in every direction- some from the catwalk guns, some from the Suits' handheld rifles. A bullet the size of a large dog zipped past my little Hare, and I saw my life flash before my eyes. Or, more accurately, I saw the part of my life where I had a large-dog-sized bullet zip past my Hare about 3 times. Instinctively, I made my robot crouch down, placing an unflinching wall of rock and more rock infront of me.

"Romen?" I said.

"Cairo?" he said.

"I think we should run." I said.

At that moment, an entire shelf of earth- weakened apart by the simultaneous stress of two giant robots, an onslaught of dog-bullets and the weight of our own misfortune- deattached itself from it's landing and slid down at a terrifying pace, carrying us with it into the mine. I looked to Romen. He had that look in his eye- the kind that you can see two giant robots away.

"Live a little, Cairo! This is what brawlers like us run on!" he said.

I rolled my eyes.

He stood up. More accurately, he and his ENTIRE ROBOT stood up. Just before we hit the ground, he sprung into action; and the Graveler leapt into the air, bullets flying in every direction but toward it. Actually, no, that's not true, because I heard a rather distinctive 'ping!' sound- which is the sound that a dog-bullet makes when it smashes into the least vulnerable part of the Graveler's body: it's fist.

See, Romen- before I met him, at least- was apparently a miner, too; which explains why, when a fellow miner appeared in need, 'we' jumped at the chance to help him. Maybe he felt a kinship. Maybe he felt he hadn't gotten in a good fight in for a long time. Maybe both. I wouldn't put it past him. The Graveler is the only thing he has of his old life- a Human-Shape "Sandrat" Suit, Upper-Designed and all, with strong hands for handling rocks and strong arms for breaking them. He's apparently had it long enough for the paint job to have faded away, because he says it was originally a blue, brighter then the sky- which has been reduced to a more brownish, tealish color.

It moved with a remarkable grace- almost like a man, except giant and metal and very angry. He drove a metal fist- screaming all the while- into some poor sap's mecha with all the momentum you'd expect from dropping into an underground mine and then some, before tumbling some distance into the next guy because he messed up his landing. The sheer chaos kicked up a cloud of dust, and then I couldn't see anything.

That bullet- the one that went 'ping!'- landed right next to me. The Hare ended up tumbling down to a stop, lying flat on the floor, but luckily the sheer panic risen by a flying Sandrat caused all the dudes with giant guns to stop paying attention to me and shift their focus to the real threat, which I figured was a reasonable choice of action. I got the Hare to sit up with a little effort, and- using the chaos to mask my movement- got behind one of the bandit's suits. I was poised to strike, and then Romen swooped in and punched it into a catwalk.

"GRAVELER PUNNNNNNNNCH!" he said. Well, screamed. Actually, both parties were sort of screaming. Puncher and punch-ee. It became hard to distinguish after a while.

"I always wanted to say that!" he said.

"Oh yeah?! Well, two can play at that game!" said someone else- a bandit, probably. I saw his silhouette rise out from the dust; painted a rather intimidating matte-black. "WOLVER KIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!"

Then he kicked him.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaagh!" yelled Romen, as the Graveler rocketed into a wall. He flipped, moments before impact, and landed feet-first on the wall, before propelling himself back into the fray. "You're good! Who're you?!"

"My name is Meize! This is my Wolver!" he said, striking a pose.

"My name is Romen! This is my Graveler!" replied Romen, also striking a pose.

"Graveler? What, like... like groveler?" said Meize, genuinely perplexed.

I think Romen was going to cry.

"Names aside, that's good! I love meetin' strong opponents!" Meize said, striking another pose. "But sadly, I've gotta split! We'll have 'ta do this some other time! Boss says we gotta blow this joint an' go!"

"So, see ya!" he said. Then the Wolver jumped away, out the opening of the mine- where we were maybe a few minutes ago, a QUARTER MILE UP- and disappeared from view.

Seriously. Then, the rest of his men disappeared into the mine in various directions- presumably toward other exits. Remarkably, nobody seemed to have died, or even have gotten hurt.

"D'you think he meant something by 'blow this joint'?" I said, turning to Romen.

"CAIRO I FOUND A BOMB"

"Oh." I said.

Romen held it up, juggling it between both hands in panic. It was a big, clunky thing- jury rigged from a big gas tank, a bunch of dynamite sticks and what appeared to be a few landmines that nobody wanted, all stuck together with duct tape. He then threw it up, into the air, at the ledge, screaming all the while. It blew, showering us with little bits of rocks, then a BUNCH of rocks, which I scrambled out of the way to dodge but Romen seemed completely unphased by, leaving us with enough places to hold onto for a convinent climb out.

I shot Romen a look. He didn't seem to notice. We climbed out quickly- though not nearly at the pace the Wolver made. He probably set some sort of air speed record.

Romen was emitting a strange growling noise.

"I'll never forgive 'em!" he said.

"Never forgive who?" I said.

"That bastard Meize! The Graveler is a man, not some blubberin' coward!"

We reached the mouth of the tunnel. The sun had finally begun to set, and the sky turned a brilliant red. Romen's Suit stood silhouetted against the horizon, and I felt like a cartoon character again.

"I'll make 'em pay if it's the last thing I do!" he yelled.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 06:16:43 PM by Bushido »

I wrote a fanfic for Fo3 called "Life and Death in the Capital Wasteland".

I had fun writing it, and amazingly, although I wrote it two years ago I'm not entirely ashamed of it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6767942/1/Life-and-Death-in-the-Capital-Wasteland

I wrote a fanfic for Fo3 called "Life and Death in the Capital Wasteland".

I had fun writing it, and amazingly, although I wrote it two years ago I'm not entirely ashamed of it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6767942/1/Life-and-Death-in-the-Capital-Wasteland
Whoa. Adding to the list.

I wrote a fanfic for league of legends called "A Ninja and his Stars"

I don't know if I want to link to it though since one of the chapters is NSFW.
Other than that one chapter (which is clearly marked as nsfw) it's all sfw.

I still do maintain it because it gets a decent amount of views and favorites.

Bump.
Stories and fanfics shall LIIIVE.

I write all my story/fanfics on paper

I write all my story/fanfics on paper
So type the ones you have finished on the computer.

So type the ones you have finished on the computer.

They belong on paper

They belong on paper
Are you still in the 80's or what?

Decided I'll post this:

A Ninja and his Stars
a fanfic by Evar678, aka NIRS
Later chapters contain NSFW content and are marked.
Chapter 1: 'The Match'

April 19, 21 CLE

"I don't know what happened, Shen.." I said to my fellow ninja as we walked towards the platform to exit from Summoner's Rift.

"Mistakes happen. You'll do better next time, I'm sure." He replied, in a rather blank tone of voice.

I felt myself physically slump down. I know he didn't mean any harm, but, after that match, I couldn't help but be upset with myself.

After we were back in the institute, I headed off to the Kinkou's dorm. The institute sure did give us the royal treatment. There is only three of us, but we have a rather large area, enough to house at least ten people comfortably.

I immediately rushed to my room, not bothering to tell Akali about how the match went on the way. How could I? It was all my fault that the game was lost.

I closed the door to my room and took down my hood. I didn't bother changing out of my ninja garb, I really didn't care, to be honest. I buried my face in my pillow, ashamed at my failure. I lie there like this for at least half an hour before sitting up.

'I know I'm better than this. Its that stupid damned Lion the league's brought in. He's too strong, they need to put some regulations on him already.'

I wandered through my thoughts for a while, then came a knock at the door, interrupting my silence.

"Kennen? Are you alright?" I heard Akali say from outside of my door.

"Perfectly fine. Just leave me alone for a little bit, alright?" I said, in a calm voice.

"Well, okay. If you need anything, you know where to find me." She replied

'Well yeah, I know where to find you. In Shen's bed.'

I chuckled a little at my thought, knowing full well that Akali and Shen take the Kinkou too seriously to be a couple. Nevertheless, I always found that thought to be funny.

"That's terrible, Kennen. Haha." I chuckled to myself out loud.

I fell back in my bed, not knowing what I should think. That game really sucked. I know that we're not supposed to hold grudges against the champions that we fight on the fields of justice, but I can say that I dislike Urgot about twice as much as I did before.

'Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser, Ill show him Hyper-Kinetic! An energized shuriken in his ass would show him!'

"Who am I kidding? I know I wouldn't be able to take him on in a fight, even outside of the league." I said to myself out loud.

It's a bit of a habit of me to talk to myself when I'm upset, I'm not quite sure why I do it.

I decided to stop beating myself up, and look for ways to cheer myself up a bit. Akali and Shen aren't too much of a help, especially Shen. He always talks about my mistakes, and how to improve on them. I know he's trying to help, but it really gets on my nerves.

I decide that I'll go to see if Sona is in the auditorium. She normally is there playing away at her instrument. I'm not quite sure what it is, but it always sounds so beautiful. Sure, I'd be missing out on lunch, but I really don't care at the moment. Besides, I'm not scheduled for any more matches for about a week. It's nice to get a little bit of a break.

I finally got up out of my bed, after about an hour and a half of laying there. When I left my room, I had noticed that Akali and Shen were missing from the dorm.

'Probably out on a date. Hehe'

I moved past the common area and turned to the door. I put up my hood before going out, but left my mask down.

I turned the nicely engraved golden door handle and slowly opened the door. It wasn't exactly easy for me to open, since the door was human sized, but I'm used to opening it now. As the door swung open, I looked down the corridor. It was comfortably lit by some floating torches, that had a blue tint to them. The corridor was quite large, even for human standards. I closed the door behind me and reached in my pocket to ensure that I had my key, in case Akali and Shen aren't back when I get here.

I headed off in the direction of the main hallway, which was normally quite busy with minions always seeming to be working on something or another, but, it was early in the day, so not many of them were out and about. There were a few summoners that were walking around, and I saw Captain Teemo walking, socializing with everybody that passed him. Suddenly, he looked over and saw me.

"Hey, Kennen!" He shouted as he ran towards me.

"Hi Teemo.." I said, blankly to him.

"I heard about that match, sorry to hear." He said.

"Its nothing, Teemo. The only thing that upsets me is how strong that stupid lion is." I said, continuing my walk to the auditorium.

"Oh, you mean Rengar. Yeah he is really strong, I'm surprised that the institute hasn't put any restrictions on him yet." He said, now walking at my side.

I didn't comment.

"Headed off to listen to Sona?" He asked me.

"How did you guess?" I asked.

"I just sort of guessed. Do you mind if I join you?"

I was quite surprised at him asking this.

'I suppose it would be nice to talk to him.'

"Well, I don't see why not. Aren't you busy, though?"

"Not really. I don't have any matches until tomorrow, so, I'm pretty much free."

"Alright then, I gue-"
I was cut off by Shaco rushing in between Teemo and I, almost knocking Teemo over. I caught him.
Shortly after I saw Viktor running after him.

"You stupid jester! Give me back those notes! You have no idea how important those are!" He exclaimed, rushing after him.

He flew past us, but, unlike Shaco, took care to be out of our way.

"That was interesting, to say the least." I said.

"Haha, yeah. Thanks for catching me, Kennen." He said, with a smile.

"No problem. That jester thinks that everything's a joke."
We continued our walk towards the auditorium, not talking too much afterward.

We finally got to the door leading to the auditorium, and when we approached it, we could already hear her music playing. I felt a little bit better already. I opened the door and allowed the young captain to enter before me, before following him inside.

The auditorium was empty, to my surprise. But, nevertheless, Sona sat with her trusty instrument floating just below her hands, which were gracefully floating over the strings, playing a very calming melody.

Teemo picked a seat in the front row, and patted the chair next to him, signaling for me to sit. I sat next to the yordle. The auditorium seats were very nice and comfortable, I had no trouble at all relaxing while sitting in it. I took my hood down and closed my eyes, I started to get lost in Sona's music, almost becoming one with the notes. I felt relieved of my stress, and for once in my life, I felt really, truly happy.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:10:18 AM by Evar678 »