Author Topic: Clan BotB (Brothers of the Brick)  (Read 30921 times)

Lego, i made kyle an add-on pack that includes some basic add-ons that the BotB server needs. I strongly encourage those scripts, it would be nice to have so exclusive add-ons to play with ;)  . Now, kyle i was wondering if the BotB server will be up anytime, please post back when. Thanks.

BotB OWNES!! Look at me, i own jervan!

I conclude that Furdle is no older than 10.

I second that conclusion.

I second that conclusion.

Thirded.

Isn't it kinda funny that Loser still posts in our thread?

Player name:modman

BL_ID:1184

Application:

Well... it IS just a box. But it's a little more creative than other boxes. There's alot less boxy-ness than most other houses people build. I say yes, we need moar members! Even though this probably wouldn't have been accepted in our glory days...

i dont think so, sry. try to build something more creative.

Modman. Your app needs less gates/less spam/more or less symmetry. It just looks weird.

LoserHero posts here because hes awesome as well as a top contributor... of what? I don't know, so don't ask.

Haven't been able to host a server because i have been busy with research among other crap.

Can Laremere or anybody else host a server?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 12:07:08 PM by Kyle Brickalo »

Lol i am kinda a BotB ghost member no one knows im here but modman before you send in applications to clans think about it. Is it really that good?

here was my ussr app and is still got rejected..

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=28178.0

Just to tell you "The Mafia", quit blockland a long time ago.

Modman. Your app needs less gates/less spam/more or less symmetry. It just looks weird.

LoserHero posts here because hes awesome as well as a top contributor... of what? I don't know, so don't ask.

Haven't been able to host a server because i have been busy with research among other crap.

Can Laremere or anybody else host a server?
Sure, I'll start tomorrow since I'm just going to bed at the moment...

Sorry, I was unexpectedly busy yesterday, and by the time I could host, the time I would wouldn't be worth it...

I have some good news, and some bad news:

First, the bad news.  I have decided that I am not using my using my web hosting enough to justify the amount I will be spending on it once my coupon expires, so I will no longer be making a BotB website from my web hosting, I always can make a www.freeforums.org site that would be nice, but for the time being I'm not going to be renewing my hosting, so it just isn't worth starting a site that will be up for a couple months.

Now, for the good news :D  Since I'm not going to be spending a ton of cash on the web hosting (this is one thing that made me decide not to) I will be looking into buying a new computer soon, nothing fancy, just a windows XP to run a blockland server off of.  I feel that it would be allot more useful at this time to have a blockland dedicated server then a website.  So this means that I will sometimes host BotB servers via that computer, be happy.

On a basically unrelated note, on my server (hopefully up tomorrow or the day after) I will be starting a high sees build.  It will come with a custom map, drowning mod, and other fun things.  And yes, I know there are already drowning mods out there, but mine will be different, so shut up.

ty lare!  :cookieMonster:  kyle said that the members needed to organize a build, because he wouldn't start one, this is great. cya around