Author Topic: The Muscly Muscular Muscle Thread  (Read 59206 times)

Why can't you be useful too? We wanna see your muscles!!
They are not impressive enough but I guess I could take one now as a kind of before pic. I wont post it until I get the after pic though.

I have been noticing that my muscles are getting a little bigger now though ;u;

They are not impressive enough but I guess I could take one now as a kind of before pic. I wont post it until I get the after pic though.

I have been noticing that my muscles are getting a little bigger now though ;u;

I might take a picture of my flabby arms if that makes an utter difference.

First of all I doubt you even have muscles but if you do then maybe you can be useful in this thread. I don't need you here trying to be funny.
Second of all there have been about 3 actual pictures of forum users' muscles in this thread, so if that's what I was trying to do I'd be doing a pretty stuffty job.

Yeah, no muscles for me. :(

Got my first bag of creatine today. Ordered a little scoop b/c it said it wasn't included but there was a loving scoop in the bag :'(

Guys suggest to me how I should take it.

Got my first bag of creatine today. Ordered a little scoop b/c it said it wasn't included but there was a loving scoop in the bag :'(

I suggest making a protein shake with it with bananas, vanilla extract, milk, and ice. It is really good.

Drop it in water and chug. Same with protein powder.

Don't know why some people have to make such a big deal over it. They are utility food items not meant to be center pieces of a meal.

i snort my creatine

take pills myself

Drop it in water and chug. Same with protein powder.

Don't know why some people have to make such a big deal over it. They are utility food items not meant to be center pieces of a meal.
no I meant whether or not to do the loading phase and how much to take lol

no I meant whether or not to do the loading phase and how much to take lol
Ohhhhh. Well I don't take steroids or anything so I can't say much about your creatine dosages.

Ohhhhh. Well I don't take steroids or anything so I can't say much about your creatine dosages.
lol steroids what

i'm going to restart my exercise by working on parkour.

^great way to strengthen bones and pretty much every big muscle

Do you wear your fedora while doing parkour?