Author Topic: The Muscly Muscular Muscle Thread  (Read 57253 times)

guys im 13 and weigh 128 pounds

help me burn it without killing myself

oh and my endurance is terrible
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 10:03:46 PM by Swat 3 »

you want to lose weight...and you only weigh 128 lbs?

Not much of that weight is muscle. It's the gut and the chest that's getting me worried. I just really don't go outside and play with my friends because 1. none of them bother them to ask 2. my backyard is not suitable to play/I don't really want to play without it being "fun"

128 is pretty average for a 13 year old. If you appear overweight, you could burn some of it off (not literally).

128 is pretty average for a 13 year old. If you appear overweight, you could burn some of it off (not literally).
brb burning self

Pushups situps pullups. Do enough of them and they'll do wonders for ur core strength too

I'm on SS right now, my back is kinda in pain, I had taken a week and a half calisthenics break because I was in Arizona, 3 days ago I noticed I was having lumbar pain, it is a muscular pain I believe. How should I modify my workout to accommodate my back for a week or so?
My friend said to do lighter weights more reps for Deads and squats. Do you all agree?

guys im 13 and weigh 128 pounds
you want to lose weight...and you only weigh 128 lbs?
brick weighs about that much. And he's 15

Think I've done chest like 3 or 4 times this week lol, think I need to take a few days off, left ebow's being kinda funny :(

forgeted my neck hard at our fb game today holy stuff. i slammed into a dude with just my head while he was coming full speed, def hurts like a bitch. might go to the doctor if it gets worse but right now im just taking pounds of drugs lel

forgeted my neck hard at our fb game today holy stuff. i slammed into a dude with just my head while he was coming full speed, def hurts like a bitch. might go to the doctor if it gets worse but right now im just taking pounds of drugs lel
take morphine. lots and lots of morphine. that'll help you.

bump, second day back into lifting, got a new bench pr at 185 lbs, I feel like I could get around 200 by next week though

I lost weight :/ I now weigh only 141 lbs at 5'9" (64 kg at 1.75 m)

Back to football which is nice

Talkin it a little easy but I should get some playing time Friday

Just gotta survive one day of contact

I just started working out again, good thing is it doesnt take long to see results on my body.
already making progress<3

Back to football which is nice

Talkin it a little easy but I should get some playing time Friday

Just gotta survive one day of contact
how many games do you have left? this is our last week unless we win our game, in which case we go to playoooooooofs