Author Topic: Vault 57 - Revisited  (Read 1623 times)

Obnasious and I have been working on my Vault from the past, yet I lost the save and I decided to revise it and make it a better and bigger build.

We have devoted a lot of our time on this build, and we're hoping to complete it with various unique stuff. One of the newest additions is the Nuka Cola machine
made primarily by Obnasious with large ideas and pictures from Navaro and Fallout.

The main entrance with the vault door can be opened with terminals on both sides and can not be abused by idiots, since the door open event makes terminals un-activatable
through ray-casting until the door has fully opened or closed. It can also be opened and closed by the button on the device hung from the ceiling. The events on this have the same ray-casting scenario.

This is as far as we have gotten until our progress has halted to write this very post.

You may rate x/10.

[Topic created by Obnasious & Navaro via Google Documents]
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:54:06 PM by Navaro »

looks really bland and monotonous
5/10

looks really bland and monotonous
5/10

I'd say it's pretty accurate.

No its not, in the picture the ceiling is different hights, and it also has columbs. Your build lacks these qualities

Not to mention you could at least try to match the texture on the floor with prints

I love the Nuka-Cola vending machine, but in addition to what has already been mentioned: the cave leading from the vault to the wasteland could use a bit of work. To be blunt (that was a joke), the cave is just a rectangular prism with walls crafted from ramp bricks. Try adding some more shape to it.

All in all, it's a decent start. I'm interested to see how it will turn out.

No its not, in the picture the ceiling is different hights, and it also has columbs. Your build lacks these qualities
coulombs are a unit of electrical charge

you mean columns?

Reminds me Half-Life

I love the Nuka-Cola vending machine, but in addition to what has already been mentioned: the cave leading from the vault to the wasteland could use a bit of work. To be blunt (that was a joke), the cave is just a rectangular prism with walls crafted from ramp bricks. Try adding some more shape to it.

All in all, it's a decent start. I'm interested to see how it will turn out.
I wonder if he'll build a wasteland aswell, that would be cool.

I wonder if he'll build a wasteland aswell, that would be cool.
Very low chance of that.