Author Topic: PSP's Crap Filled Vagina He Calls A Server Is Back...  (Read 5374 times)

I knew it would backfire from the beginning. I just wanted to put this up so people who were tormented by psp would go mm, typical.

And yet, you seem to have forgotten that negative criticism is unacceptable here. Plus, just because PSP may have tormented you, doesn't mean he tormented everyone. 

The buildings look nice, you're just a richard OP

wrong

Have you even read the rules about builds? Negative criticism is not allowed.

The topic where this rule is declared: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=3622.0

He got away with using other people's builds before but his server died completely when he decided to try and build his own.
Looks like he's back now and hasn't improved much.

Though I don't really see the point in the drama, when people join it they see it is bad and leave.

Have you even read the rules about builds? Negative criticism is not allowed.

The topic where this rule is declared: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=3622.0

Notice how it is in the gallery section?

Notice how it is in the gallery section?

Dosen't matter. Negatively criticizing someone's build without good reason is still frowned upon, regardless which forum its in.

Better example of loving 5 year old? God are you always this annoying?

What the hell are you implying? I couldn't understand that at all. And because I called you out I'm annoying, great logic kid.

Why does the person behind Xaisk and Archeus has the two IDs to begin with?

What's the point of having two BL_IDs and acting different from eachother back and forth?

What's the point of having two BL_IDs and acting different from eachother back and forth?
So people don't yell at me for making too many dramas xD

maybe you shouldn't make a lot of dramas then
or just bear with the fact that you are making a load of them

He even blew his cover when he posted as Archeus using "me" on a drama about Xiask.

So you're a drama whore.

Great.