Author Topic: Looking for fun people to play GTA IV with.  (Read 1251 times)

What the title says. I want some people to play with. On xbox. Add me. My gamertag is Kibbs09.

I'm not a fun person :c

on pc its a bit more fun when you have the trainer

on pc its a bit more fun when you have the trainer
Describe please. I'm getting a pc soon.

I would play if you were on PC
but then again i'd have to reinstall because I uninstalled it during the December-IP-Scare :c
Describe please. I'm getting a pc soon.
The trainer is this add-on that pops up a menu that can give you infinite ammo, change the weather, change your playermodel (in Singleplayer and Multiplayer) to a cop or a random civilian or even a bum, enable a speedometer, enable a clock in the corner of your screen, turn off gravity, spawn cars, pretty fun.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 01:53:54 PM by Decepticon »

I would play if you were on PC
but then again i'd have to reinstall because I uninstalled it during the December-IP-Scare :cThe trainer is this add-on that pops up a menu that can give you infinite ammo, change the weather, change your playermodel (in Singleplayer and Multiplayer) to a cop or a random civilian or even a bum, enable a speedometer, enable a clock in the corner of your screen, turn off gravity, spawn cars, pretty fun.
Sweet. What about invincibility?

Only scrubs need invincibility

Only scrubs need invincibility
It's still fun. Just to dive out of cars and crap. Not have to respawn.

The trainer I have lets you do almost anything you can imagine within the bounds of reason.

It's still fun. Just to dive out of cars and crap. Not have to respawn.
Yeah
it lets you have invincibility too
oh, and you can fly too and speed up your vehicle to the point where you can reenact back to the future

ALSO
There's a mod called LCPD:FR that lets you be a cop

You have to have a great computer to run GTA IV even on lowest settings. That is what I hear, at least. That's what happens when games are ported to PC and are poorly optimized.

None of this is from experience, just what I hear a lot of...

I can't wait to get my pc.

Aww, Xbox.

I was looking forward to do it with a PS3 bro.

You have to have a great computer to run GTA IV even on lowest settings. That is what I hear, at least. That's what happens when games are ported to PC and are poorly optimized.

None of this is from experience, just what I hear a lot of...
true, i barely managed to run it on my old decent pc which could run any other game i had

Mine can run bf3 on high to ultra settings so I think it can run gta. Lol