Author Topic: Raven croft trolling?  (Read 3796 times)

Judging by the video, you're either a 10 year old trying to outplay someone at their own game or you're an attention whore.
Or I was joining to get a save of the build I worked on for over an hour, and get an explanation?

Or I was joining to get a save of the build I worked on for over an hour, and get an explanation?
He may have been addressing the OP, not you.

He may have been addressing the OP, not you.
Oh whoops, I read it wrong. Yeah he was referring to OP.

You know, going in the same server with the name "Ravencroft1, Ravencroft2, Ravencroft3, etc." isn't the smartest idea if you're trying to get in and save your build. You should have kept your name something different, saved your built, then ask for an explanation.

Not very smart at all.

You know, going in the same server with the name "Ravencroft1, Ravencroft2, Ravencroft3, etc." isn't the smartest idea if you're trying to get in and save your build. You should have kept your name something different, saved your build, then ask for an explanation.

Not very smart at all.

forget me noedit.

You know, going in the same server with the name "Ravencroft1, Ravencroft2, Ravencroft3, etc." isn't the smartest idea if you're trying to get in and save your build. You should have kept your name something different, saved your built, then ask for an explanation.

Not very smart at all.
But that would just seem sneaky. I would rather them know it was me.

Next time only tell them it's you after you're done saving.

What's sneaky about a player joining a server? Just pick a random name, join, and then save the build, then talk to them. Speaking of which, did you ever get the save? I could probably get one for you if it's still up.