Author Topic: Psp  (Read 2285 times)

Psp's sniper tdm:
(the old school rifle which uses raycasts)

just a little off-topic thing:
raycasts are good, then you don't have to wait for a 10m/s bullet to hit someone since they just move out of the way if there in motion.

Except AdinX tried to be a good admin (unlike many of the others).

AdinX IS a good admin.

Psp just isn't a good administrator.

Psp megathread needs to be made
No, there needs to be a child board called "Psp and Tezuni" on the Drama section.

No, there needs to be a child board called "Psp and Tezuni" on the Drama section.
lol

Blue was spawnkilling to the limit. there were like what, 5 people in the spawn that were spawnkilling?
Gj Psp.

needs to make it so you can't spawn kill. needs to remove arctic warfare whatever.

needs an admin. poor server -1/10 gg

PSP?
more like
more like

Pretty Small snake!

HA

dude that's so 2006 (when did the PSP come out I don't actually know)

my cousin bought me a psp as a chr-
PSP?
more like
more like

Pretty Small snake!

HA
bahahahaha

just a little off-topic thing:
raycasts are good, then you don't have to wait for a 10m/s bullet to hit someone since they just move out of the way if there in motion.
I disagree because it takes no skill to snipe someone with an instant-hitting one-hit-kill weapon. You prettymuch just point and click and whoever's ping is higher gets deaded more.

Try sniping with a Tier+Tac magnum. At least those take a little skill to work with.

imo i feel more comfortable using the magnum over any sniper rifle variant
the huge ass bullet gives way more consistent headshots than the sniper rifle
plus the sniper rifle is technically a two-hit kill to the head unless the tracer hits them

imo i feel more comfortable using the magnum over any sniper rifle variant
the huge ass bullet gives way more consistent headshots than the sniper rifle
plus the sniper rifle is technically a two-hit kill to the head unless the tracer hits them
Yeah, true. I still hate raycasts though. There's nothing the target can do to stop one. Can't even dodge. All you can do is jump around like a handicapped Tarzan on a trampoline and pray he can't keep up.

This TDM? Oh wow... I was JUST on it the other day and was spamming the stuff out of the Arctic Warfare Magnum Weapon, loving hilarious, but now it's just a huge pile of stuff.

I was JUST on it the other day and was spamming the stuff out of the Arctic Warfare Magnum
uhh