Author Topic: Rommy doing $cleardatablocks(); to my server  (Read 2705 times)

There's really no good reason to open up your console for pretty much anyone to use on a public server. It's just going to cause trouble as it's done in the past and as it's done right here in this thread. Get rid of it.

There's really no good reason to open up your console for pretty much anyone to use on a public server. It's just going to cause trouble as it's done in the past and as it's done right here in this thread. Get rid of it.
Exactly my point.

Eval is a default console function.
That's like saying "oh I think gameconnection::onSpawnPlayer(%this) is dumb".

Obviously you mean giving access to it to super admins, but really, it depends completly on who the super admins are.
If they're decent people then there's no problem.
Yeah that's what I meant, also, I'm talking about eval for open use, aka "$", "@", etc.

His BL_ID was 39540 I belive

Guessing the admin password would not give you auto admin. It would give you manual and the message would say (Password).

Guessing the admin password would not give you auto admin. It would give you manual and the message would say (Password).
Pretty sure we've already declared that it was not by password.

Make sure you haven't downloaded any private add-ons as well, you could have just as easily been backdoored.

Make sure you haven't downloaded any private add-ons as well, you could have just as easily been backdoored.
Didn't you spread a back door before on purpose?

Didn't you spread a back door before on purpose?
nope, but that's off topic anyways, if you wanted to ask you could've PM'ed me, but I guess you needed to seem cool and point out something you know nothing about :)